Resource Mapping

Seigheart

I have decided to start Mapping out the Locations that give resources.

I am enlisting others help with this, for I wish to complete this as fast as possible.

There will be rewards for those of you who participate.

I am looking for someone to cover the following lands:

Still to be Done:

Lands of the East

The recorded information should follow the format in the picture provided. If you do not have Excel, use Google Docs. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/sdgasdfg.jpg/"]http://imageshack.us...2/sdgasdfg.jpg/[/url]

Note that I am collecting Tags as well. So, Sancts, Dwellings, and the such are being collected at first.

As for the scenes without a name, try to put something that will be easily identifiable. Like Paper Cabin Balcony does not have a scene name...

Each of the people working on each section should have complete access if possible, if not, try to find someone who has access to the secret areas.

The more you do, the more you get paid.

Edited by Vicarious

I can help you with each except Underground or Tribunal (unless some AP booster I would somehow aquire)
Same disclaimer as some ppl above - limited access to secret/ WP controlled locations

• Root Admin

So, let me guess. You will then be selling the information that you gained through people helping? Or will it be public?

also, whats the reward? And what reward is there if someone gives you data you already have?

actaully, I am IN the tribunal, I can map it all =P no need for anyone to come ... but I aid chewy, will it be public, or will it be sold, and if it is sold, what do we get for handing you the information?

The rewards will be ample enough.

As for handing me information I already have? I don't get it. I have listed the information of who is doing what. If someone comes along and gathers all the information already, and hands it to me without asking me if they can do it first, well, that sucks.

As for this being made public or not, that depends. If you want a copy of the information, you are more than welcome to ask.

I have no intentions on selling this. This information is purely educational for me, and an opportunity for players to make some coin, or WPs.

Edit: Thank you MoM for taking over the Tribunals. I appreciate it. :D

Edited by Vicarious

• Root Admin

I dont understand what you mean, I ask if it is going to be made public, and you said that if you want a copy i should ask for one?

So can i have a copy?

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='MoM' timestamp='1310892289' post='88108']
actaully, I am IN the tribunal, I can map it all =P no need for anyone to come ... but I aid chewy, will it be public, or will it be sold, and if it is sold, what do we get for handing you the information?
[/quote]

Fine then, it'll be your duty. Anyway, if you have problems with some locations count on me, I might be able to help. I'm at the tribunal too.

By the way, I'm interested in having a copy of the final report too. Hope it will be accessible at the end.

finished MB... Tribunal in progress...
NOTE : I just noticed that Udgard had it =P anyway I finished it... btw, I think there were some places I had no access to... not sure though, it might have been nothing =P