Selling Enteroaktower Stone and Teleport Oakfort Stone

Udgard

As title says, I'm selling my enteroaktower stone and teleport oakfort stone. Sale will be closed on the next spell regen (the 4th, I believe).

Reserve has been updated to reflect the last bids I saw before the changes.

Current highest offers:
Enteroaktower: none yet (2g reserve)
Teleport oakfort: none yet (1g reserve)

Edited by Udgard

After discussions with the council, I am banning the sale of any and all memory stones with spells that allow entry to any part of Loreroot or Loreroot itself, to any person that is not a citizen of Loreroot. Any problems or queries with this should be directed to me in person.

[quote name='Firsanthalas' timestamp='1311605100' post='88821']
After discussions with the council, I am banning the sale of any and all memory stones with spells that allow entry to any part of Loreroot or Loreroot itself, to any person that is not a citizen of Loreroot. Any problems or queries with this should be directed to me in person.
[/quote]
And you wonder why others think badly of you.

Since this looks like a land law, I have decided to honor it, and therefore I cannot sell the enchanted stones to non-Lorerootians.

My apologies to those who had bid as I did not have any choice on this matter; my opinions were never heard.
I tried contacting the speaker of the forest upon request to talk, but my message was only read and never replied to. It eludes me why this happened when it was the authorities that asked to speak with me in the first place, but a decision was already made, and so I will abide by it.

First post updated.
Bids from non-Lorerootians are removed (my apologies).

[quote]And you wonder why others think badly of you.[/quote]

And that means what Pip? Newsflash, I am as I am, take it or leave, it matters not to me.

Dst,
Anyone that has already purchased a stone is free to use it. If someone has any of the actual spells that isn't a citizen I would like to speak to them, but no, this ban does not apply to them, but I would ask them to have a chat with me about it.

I'll also say that this may be lifted in the future, but for now it stands.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1311664234' post='88861']
Question: what if a non-lorrotian person has the spell and wants to trade it? Is that allowed?
[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you trade a spell? Is there a transfer code attached to it?

Edited to thank Udgard

Edited by Yala Sviseusen