Magic Duel Festival

Dragual

When was the last time we celebrated any thing? Say, the most recent advances in technology? Or just this great land we live in? I say we have some sort of festival, where all the players gather in the areas around the GoE(not just in GoE, but in the roads around it). And I would like it if Mur could change the background for the length of the celebration. I think this is a good idea... But if I'm wrong, please give me your thoughts!

[quote name='Falronn' timestamp='1312962396' post='89929']
Maybe we could have a carnival in Marind Bell?
[/quote]

I prefer to have a party in the Park... but lets leave the Carnival out of this. ;)
Don't need to wait for Mur to change scenery, gi visit Windy's Pub, or the Root of the MAtter, or simply, peek into the MDPark now, and join the festivities!

From history people have set up their own festivals, Ailith for example did a Festival of Fun (FoF) several times, with minimal input from Mur(he gave some rewards I believe).

If you want a festival, and you're willing, arrange some festivities over a period of a few days - getting help (so it's not just all on you) is recommended.

[quote name='ColdSteel566' timestamp='1312955977' post='89924']
When was the last time we celebrated any thing? Say, the most recent advances in technology? Or just this great land we live in? I say we have some sort of festival, where all the players gather in the areas around the GoE(not just in GoE, but in the roads around it). And I would like it if Mur could change the background for the length of the celebration. I think this is a good idea... But if I'm wrong, please give me your thoughts!
[/quote]

Well the last time i celebrated the killing spree. Iam sure all Rebel citizens of lands plus bob haters were having their own secret parties hehe.

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1312973727' post='89934']
From history people have set up their own festivals, Ailith for example did a Festival of Fun (FoF) several times, with minimal input from Mur(he gave some rewards I believe).
[/quote]

The rewards for FoF have always been my own creatures, coins, wps etc.. with the exception of a few wp codes in the fourth

Speaking of which... I have a week off work soon.. time for another Festival of Fun? ;D

Also Dragual, if you fancy creating a festival, let me know if you need any advice/help ... the more fun the merrier :D

Wow, so much interest! Ummm... Alright... I think I would like to organize this and help would be appreciated! So, the more help I get, the better. Let's see... I would like it if we could have the weather be bright and sunny, just for more intense role play... I would also like for musicians and bards to be available... Maybe we could do this in the Wind and Rain Pub, because everyone has access to it and it has music already preped. But I want it to be outdoors so... Maybe around the area? Any other suggestions?

All idea are good. One idea for a game is for someone to start a story that everyone is familiar with and then the next person twists it into something else, using names of players and places of MD.

I think the best time to do it is multiple times and on maybe this wednesday or thursday. We will do it in the Wind and Rain Pub, (aka Wind's Sanctuary, Capitol of Marind Bell) If you need directions, ask. The actual time is still TBA. All are welcome and this is just for fun. I have no rewards to give, and but hope to see you all there. If you have any suggestions or ideas, please post them before then. I will make announcments during the festival, of what games we will be playing and when.

The Fushioneers have just appointed Amuse as the events coordinator for the guild. She now possess two large jars (2000K and 800K) which can be incorporated into events around the realm. If intertested please send her a pm in game:)

PS Smaller jars are available depending on individual needs.

Edited by Kiley