Sad News IRL

As a few know, my mother has been failing in her health these last couple of weeks. It is one of the main reasons I have been so distant from any online action. She passed away at the age of 79 last evening. She had lung cancer for 4 years, and the cancer finally overtook her. Her and my wife were two of the shining joys in my life. She never asked for anything and gave everything she could, and will truely be missed.

Times like these make one question their actions and current state of life. I am not leaving MD, but I will not be available for most things for a while to come. I apologize for any events/plans that I am currently in the middle of that must be delayed/cancelled. I can still be reached through pms of any variety, though the time at which they will be read and responded will be hard to determine.

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]*hugs tight* May your sadness be comforted by the thought that her suffering has ended and she's in a far better place. Thoughts and prayer to you and your family, my dear friend.[/font][/color]