Boast Credits Bar

Tipu

Boast Credits Bar

So what it does ?
Simple whenever credits bought from MD shop reaches 100$ credits every players who r online recvs 5$ credits each.

Advantages :

1) Non- supporters would be happy.
2) Online players will be rewarded.
3) Many players will prefer clicking Idle instead of Logout button.
4) Negative Viewing of the game supporters will be changed. Infact players will be rooting for supporter to purchase more credits.
5) Even the supporters will get their share if they r online when the boast bar touches its limit.
6) The Cap between supporters and non supporters will even reduce further.
7) MD will not loose its supporter just cos' of 5 $ hehe. nor it will lower MD economy $$$.
8) Yeah i agree MD do give a lot of free cookies but only at certain dates and time. People do gather a lot during that time but vanishes soon after that. But this Boast credits bar will rewards those players who r really loyal to this game not just during 'free cookies time '.
9) There r many player who do play a lot but be absent during those 'free cookies time' due to RL issue. This will sort out that problem too.
10) Conclusion : Boast credits bar = More players online = more fun = free cookies = more players = balance = More players for Tipu to destroy muwahahahum.

If you just give 5 creds randomly split amonst the online users, maybe, but we do have free creds for credits already.

If you however give 5 to each, as Fyrd says, will totally crash the economy.

Still, You keep introducing a lot of free credit gifts, while we already have those. Why not use those what we have instead? If you want more credits, I suggest trading for creatures/coins etc and selling those.

agreed with SS. Those of us who have spent hundreds of dollars in credits over our years of playing, have done so helping out the MD community as well as ourselves. Paying for credits is a way to keep MD up and running. If you start handing out free credits for no reason many people would stop putting money into MD, and therefore not only the market within MD would crash. MD itself would suffer and cause more financial strain on the game.

A very Big NO!

Many reasons:[list]
[*]Eliminates the point of using of free credits.
[*]Becomes very risky and can be very abused.
[*][log=SPOILER]Destroy some of my "Free Credits" secret plans. [/log]
[*]Other spoilers I won't tell :P
[/list]
MD lives cause the support of its players.

And I won't explain more, I think maybe Mur will do that later.

[quote]Negative Viewing of the game supporters will be changed. Infact players will be rooting for supporter to purchase more credits.[/quote]

[color=#808080][i]Lovely... I'm kinda tired of hearing how bad and awful people that support MD are...[/i][/color]

• Root Admin

the initial posts reputation speaks for itself really. its a no :P

But to lengthen the idea if you give out 5$ per player online, each time 100$ is bought, massive amounts of credits wont be bought. which is bad :P

the supports support the game, im proud of people who support a game i play for free.

[quote name='Shemhazaj' timestamp='1316970981' post='92561']
[i]Lovely... I'm kinda tired of hearing how bad and awful people that support MD are...[/i]
[/quote]

Hmmm you sure it has anything to do with your supporter status? I am also supporter (much smaller but still) and I never heard I was bad and awful...
*winks*

All arguments above are valid - with 50 ppl active on average for every $100 spend $250 would be given away.
However, single $5 code awarded to one random active player every time the couter reaches $500 could work - more like systematic symbolic tombola than giving away gadzillons of credits

Edited by xrieg