The Grasan Replacement!

Shadowseeker

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! A bit more than a couple of weeks have gone already, but nothing is given to be known about the fate of grasans...Were the effort of the few of us completely useless?

As ShadowSeeker asked to me, I've sent a couple of versions of my drawing in a higher resolution by e-mail. To contact@magicduel.com and art@magicduel.com. Have these been received? Were them good enough?

Ah!..and...what about the rewards? Any instruction from the Treasure Keepers on how to claim the prize?

Thank you.

• Root Admin

Ann. 2089 - [2011-11-15 07:46:14 - Stage 11]
The Farting Grasan produces Toxic gas
A farting grasan (thx Mya) will fart excessively. These ..products..of his ability *cough* can be collected for later use, whatever those uses might be. Toxic gas together with toxic herbs and other similar things to come, will be usable as primary source to extract deadly poisons or power up items with effects such as paralyze or intoxicate.

Ann. 2088 - [2011-11-15 07:35:20 - Stage 11]
The Exfoliating Grasan produces Skin
An other exclusive grasan ability is to produce skin..of course after inhaling Wiiya gas. Consider it an allergic reaction. Remember, all you need to do to activate a creature ability to produce resources (or process them into items) is to name it properly at the right level, provide it the right things to consume/eat/use and wait for the creature to start manifesting its ability.

Ann. 2087 - [2011-11-15 07:14:26 - Stage 11]
The Leaking Grasan produces Fat
Similar to the constipated grasan, a leaking grasan has a predestined ability. His pores will leak fat drops slowly. This fat can be collected from time to time, or it can build up into large quantities. When you upgrade a grasan to level 2, name it "Leaking Grasan" in order to activate this (disturbing) ability.

Ann. 2086 - [2011-11-15 07:11:15 - Stage 11]
The Constipated Grasan produces Grasan Ferment
A grasan that inhales Wiiya gas repeatedly becomes constipated.. poor creature. After a while, the food eaten by the constipated grasan starts to ferment. Grasan ferment can be extracted afterwards and stored for later use. Some find this highly disgusting liquid quite entertaining for its ..side-effects. When you upgrade a grasan to level 2, name it "Constipated Grasan" in order to activate this ability.

Similar 'name triggered' functionality will be available for other creatures over time, sometimes announced, sometimes secret.

Ann. 2085 - [2011-11-15 07:02:18 - Stage 11]
The Grasan was saved!
Some time ago a copyright issue was spotted on our dear ol' time Grasan. A contest was organized to save the Grasan from extinction. The winner of this contest is VonUngernSternberg! Congratulations, the grasan is saved and level 2 of this creature will have the new original artworks created by you. To celebrate this, a series of Grasan exclusive abilities are about to be released (currently done and in testing). They will be announced next.

• Root Admin

Any of you thought the announcements were grose? BAHAHAHA..here it is, the second part of the grasan movie
I can't look at it for too long, i find it "better" than the announcements :))

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq4CgoPALF8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq4CgoPALF8[/url]

Ungarn! LOOK, its for u :))