Quest Clickables tab

Grido

Not so much a bug, but yeah

It would seem that even those clickables I no longer have anything on, but have used in the past, appear on my list.

Can there be a check or something? To make sure there's content on the page? Otherwise the lists are going to get messy and long

Edited by Grido

I've noticed the same thing, quite a lot of them on my list when I know they have been empty for months.

Also, not sure how it's supposed to work, but I'm noticing "Document not found" when attempting to "manage" the clickables I do have setup. No big deal, since the ones I use are nearby and I just walk to them. Could this be due to having a pass-word on them, so they wouldn't drop anyway?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1323425867' post='97548']
Also, not sure how it's supposed to work, but I'm noticing "Document not found" when attempting to "manage" the clickables I do have setup. No big deal, since the ones I use are nearby and I just walk to them. Could this be due to having a pass-word on them, so they wouldn't drop anyway?
[/quote]

I also have this issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yep, but if you go into the script and just save/compile it,it will reset the timestamp to 14 days, BUT you'll [u]also[/u] get an error if the Locations does not include your "current scene".

Otherwise, if you DO try to save & compile a "distant" script and do not include your current location coordinate, it breaks the script when you walk to where it is saved. Seems that compiling it looks at your current coordinate, so not being "there" compiles it with location errors too.

(you can get around that by adding your current location to the script when you click it via the "Quest Clickables" menu, and editing it from there)

• 3 weeks later...