Clickies going inactive

Chewett

• Root Admin

Each day for the last 3 days now iv got the same mail:

Chewett, The scripts you placed at <list of scripts> have not been maintained for 1400 days and have gone inactive. You can reactivate scripts from the [Quest Clickables] interface on your sidebar or by editing and saving the content manually. This notification can be disabled from the [Options] menu in game.

Now i know that i can disable it, but im wondering if i should be getting a mail each and every day, since they have been inactive for a while, and from reading the email "have gone" looks like its to inform me that they have "just gone" inactive.

Is this an intended? Because the feature would be nice if i were running a quest, but i dont want to go remove scripts from the 50 or so objects that have them on just so i know when the few i care about are going inactive.

Or, you could modify a couple (or Maintain them) so you don't get notified until they go inactive again.
That's what I did after realizing I didn't want spammed with daily emails, but still wanted to keep the option "enabled".

• 2 weeks later...