Dream Quest - Act II Results

Phantom Orchid

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size=5][b]Dream Quest - Act II Results[/b][/size]
[/center][/center]
[left][left][size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]This quest is over, but for some, the journey has merely begun. For others, it continues, and for one in particular, and I speak of [color=#000000]93[/color], a path to the stars awaits. He did not offer a submission, but rather detailed to me exactly what I was looking for! I consider him the true 'winner' (though everyone who participated is one, in actuality). He will be rewarded a rare gift.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]As some are figuring out, the quests I offer (formal or not) branch like a tree. As even fewer are discovering, dedication, perseverance, and an open heart confer certain benefits, benefits which are often rewarded unannounced.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]But, of course, the 'structure' of Act II of this dream quest mandates that I award the 'best' submissions.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I must say that I am proud of each submission, regardless of how I am bound to qualify them. I view them each as a spark, a spark capable of igniting a flame - a flame of creativity, reflection, and growth.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]With that said... a true sigil is something very personal, very meaningful. It's creation demands that one first meditate upon what one desires, then, with concerted effort, its construction may then commence. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Once it is created, one should then try to 'forget' about it, for conscious thoughts will muddle its performance. Afterwards, once it has done its duty (and for those who are dedicated, I am willing to help make your sigil 'work'), it should be promptly destroyed.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Oh, and by the way, one should never share their personal sigil - for one never knows who may come along and redirect/steal its power? *evil grin*[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]With that aside, I will announce the winners![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]1st place - [color=#282828]Maitreyi Devi. The story, the dream, the intention, and will. Demonstrated beautifully by her sigil and explanation. Maitreyi will also receive access to Loreroot, if not yet achieved.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828]2nd place - [/color][color=#282828]Rumi[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828]3rd place - Princ Rhaeger[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828]Another place - Zleiphneir. To be rewarded with a dream joker.[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828]Yet another place... - JadenDew. To be rewarded with use of the apple branch, an in-game item.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Another and yet another place? Yes, when dishing out rewards I take into consideration in-game roleplay and participation in current and previous quests (announced or not). [/font][/size]
[/left][/left]

Edited by Phantom Orchid

First of all we must thank you,Phantom Orchid, for creating this quest and giving us the chance to express in this manner. Thank you for appreciating my work ..I enjoied paticipating on this quest.. Congratulations for all the participants!

(The acces to Loreroot will be very welcomed, because I haven't defetead the second guard yet..)

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]My apologies for asking that but isn't the TK's job to know what rewards they must give and when? I always thought that is their responsibility to keep track on the quests they sponsor and thus contact the winners to reward them. Not the other way around. Of course the quest maker is obligated to inform the TK as well who has won their quest and how the rewards will be distributed.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Just my opinion of course.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]And congratulations to the winners, there have been some very interesting entries in this quest.[/font]