Diving into Necrovion darkness - What happened to that land ?

Passant the Weak

A few weeks ago (well, a few is vague enough I guess to prevent any remark on how slow I am).... a few weeks ago I started interviews with some current and past [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Necrovion"]Necrovion [/url]citizens. Of course, slow as I am, nothing was published yet, but now time has come and you will find in this thread what I have gathered. Allright I must confess: interviews quoted here are from November 2011. That's not that old, is it?

[b]I was intrigued by the situation in Necrovion, following Jester's actions and punishment.[/b] I will not summarize those facts, as it has been done recently by [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Peace"]Peace [/url]in that [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11207-so-far/"]thread[/url]. For those not familiar with what happened, I suggest reading first post of peace, which includes all official annoucements related to the matter.
If you are way too lazy, this is a very high level summarize: [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Jester"]Jester [/url]King of Necrovion got in trouble with his actions, got banned for a long duration and Necrovion land was left without any active King and "closed" to visitors.
To be complete, I should add that Jester account has been unbanned recently, which lead to some new troubles within Necrovion.

My main questions when i decided to enquiry about Necrovion were:
-[b] how do Necrovion citizen react to jester's punishment[/b]
-[b] how do they feel in regards to Necrovion land being declared "closed" (even if it is not technically closed)[/b]
-[b] what citizens wish for the future of their land (a new king?,....)[/b]
- [b]who could be a good king?[/b]

The facts themselves, I will not cover in this article, but I will rather try to make you share what the feelings of involved individuals are... or at least how I have perceived them!

I was personnally interested in exploring the Necrovion dissidence too. I had noticed that Necrovion had the most rebels within all lands, but never managed to know why. Therefore, I decided to try and get an interview with a representant of the rebellion.

To build this article, I will give you the feedback I got from various view-point
[b]- Part 1: how do "regular citizens" of Necrovion view the situation[/b]
[b]- Part 2: vision of a rebel[/b]
[b]- Part 3: interview with a historical figure of Necrovion[/b]
[b]- Part 4: the future - a candidate for crownship?[/b]
[b]- Conclusion[/b]

Each part will come on time, after a couple days (a couple meaning anything between 1 and 2 dozens days! :P). Hopefully my slownyness, my lazyness will not prevent you from learning a few things about Necrovion situation. Probably the veterans already know most of what will be sai dhere, but I believe some new players like me will still get something off those interviews.

I would like to express my thanks to all Necrovion people who have accepted to answer my questions. And my gratitude for supporting the longgggg delay between he moment we have met and the moment it is published here on the forum.

Passant, the Weak.

[size=5][b]PART 1 - Discussion with "regular" citizens[/b][/size]

[size=2][b]Reminder: interviews were taken 3 months ago. Opinion of people I talked with may have evolved since then... yet they are worth a look.[/b][/size]

Something amazing with Necrovion citizens is how secret they are! It's real identity of Necros to hide things and use the shadow to perform actions! What I mean, is that almost all citizens I've met have accepted to answer my questions.... but have required anonimity. Even for me quoting them anonimously, they are cautious and ask to review what I'm writing first. :)

But another thing to be noted is that they usually have something to say. And that makes discussing with them rather interesting and instructive.

The common point with most Necro citizens I've met is the fact that they don't feel very comfortable with the situation of [b]Necrovion[/b]. They have various reasons for that, but my personnal feeling is that they probably don't feel comfortable with their land, Necrovion, being put [b]in front of the sunlights[/b]. Well, that makes sense doesn't it? ;)

I would have believed that Necros are individualists in essence. I don't know exactly why, but that was my idea. And I've been surprised to see that most of the citizens I've met have one prioritary wish for their land: to give it a King to replace jester.

[quote]
Passant the weak: So, what is the situation of NV now? And how do you expect it tio evolve?
Anonymous: Currently, we're without a king but with an alliance. Though I see about half the alliance at a time, I think we're keeping in touch.
Passant the weak: What do YOU want for the future? Unless you are happy with that situation.
Anonymous: Well, I personally would like to have a king around and the other alliance up and running. And to be able to walk in, but that's a different story
[/quote]

So, indvidualists they are, maybe, but a ruler they need, probably! Oh my god.... what did I say? I just prepared my own graveyard and I expect some remarks from Necrovion people about that!

Another common feeling I could perceive among people I interviewed, was a certain hesitation to stay in Necrovion after those events. But that hesitation was often combined with a fascination . Fascination about all that dark side of Necrovion, including the events involved by Jester's actions. Talking about Jester, it seems that Necros citizens understood the punishment he suffers. Some would regret it, but most of them accepted it.

Fire Starter is an exception among Necros: he is the only one who accepted to be pubicly quoted. You will find his interview below. I find it rather representative of what I heard from citizens of the darkness..

[log=Fire Starter says]Fire Starter: So, where shall we start?
Passant the weak: It's better *smiles*
Passant the weak: Just a few ords of context
Fire Starter: I have noticed this is even less populated than Nv :)
Passant the weak: Haha true!
Passant the weak: I am preparing an article on NV recent events
Passant the weak: Therefore having a few interviews with NV citizens (legals, rebels, officials, citizens...)
Fire Starter: *laughs* Indeed, in Mur's terms it can be called "recent"
Passant the weak: *smiles* I'm as slow as huim
Fire Starter: I see. How can I be of assistance?
Passant the weak: First the rule: I may publish the log unless you request not
Passant the weak: And you can request anonimity
Passant the weak: I have only a couple questions for you:
Passant the weak: Do you understand why Jester was "banned" and do you accept that decision?
Fire Starter: This is going way out of MD borders. As far as I am familiar with the reasons it can be said that I do both - understand and accept.
Fire Starter: I understand it from both Mur's and Jesters point of view.
Passant the weak: (sorry had some lag here)
Passant the weak: Allright, and are you happy with the current situation of Necrovion?
Fire Starter: They both do what they were supposed to. Only one not familiar with the realm wouldn't understand.
Fire Starter: Lets put out smth -> I'll use this: ||| to indicate I am finished with my thoughts. Otherwise it's hard to know when the other is ready to advance in the interview. Ok?
Passant the weak: Great!
Fire Starter: In RL it's easier :)
Passant the weak: ||
Fire Starter: Well, infact nothing much has changed since Jester was jailed, so I don't know what exactly do you mean.
Fire Starter: |||
Passant the weak: I mean: the land is "closed", the king is still king but no more present |||
Fire Starter: This is true, our king is just a formality now, but the land is never closed for me. As you know, certain used techniques make any place accessible.
Fire Starter: Right now I am working on researching, so I don't really need to be inside. Otherwise in a mather of minutes I can enter.
Fire Starter: I am more interested of who will run for the new King, than what will happen to Jester. But I am Necrovion after all.
Fire Starter: Realy there are many Necrovions, who I haven't even met, and they are much older and wiser than me. With that said I really thing I don't have enough look on my fellow citizens to...
Fire Starter: ... state something like that.
Fire Starter: Still, if looking from kind of a different from my point of view, maybe Peace is suitable for this, being Khalazdad's daughter. |||
Passant the weak: Allright my last question: you are back Necrovion citizen... but no Tainted warrior. How is it possible?
Passant the weak: As i was told you needed to join the alliance to get back to Necrovion ||||
Fire Starter: *grins* Ah, this one question is a first. The answer is logical, but maybe not that close to the mind. And maybe because it has to do something with "the right place in the right time".
Fire Starter: I had enterd the TW for few things to be tested. Then, when I exited I noticed, that loosing alliance makes One loose his land too. I have just re-gained my citizenship moment before Jester did...
Fire Starter: ... everything.
Fire Starter: Of course all those words have a simple, but not that much explaining answer: Pure Luck.
Fire Starter: Which, in my case, comes rarely than the Univers is created.

[/log]

One final word. A citizen of Necrovion had an original idea about Necrovion getting a King. He told me that, at the beginning of my interviews. And at the end of them I found it very true. I would summarize as follows:

[quote][b]Anonymous:[/b] [i][b]Necrovion has altready one King, it's the dark side inside us. That's why it's hard to rule Necrovion: you will just become a puppet King[/b][/i][/quote]

I couldn't say why, but that part #1 reminds me of an old song... Well, enjoy.

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-3marudJFc[/media]

EDIT: Song's lyric added as per lazy reader's request
[log= Epitaph lyrics]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]T[/size][/font][/color][color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]h[/size][/font][/color][color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]e wall on which the prophets wrote[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Is cracking at the seams.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Upon the instruments of death[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]The sunlight brightly gleams.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]When every man is torn apart[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With nightmares and with dreams,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Will no one lay the laurel wreath[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]When silence drowns the screams.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Between the iron gates of fate,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]The seeds of time were sown,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And watered by the deeds of those[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]( From: [url="http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/king-crimson-lyrics/epitaph-lyrics.html"]http://www.elyrics.n...aph-lyrics.html[/url] )[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Who know and who are known;[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Knowledge is a deadly friend[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]If no one sets the rules.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]The fate of all mankind I see[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Is in the hands of fools.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Confusion will be my epitaph.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]As I crawl a cracked and broken path[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]If we make it we can all sit back[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]and laugh.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3][/log][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Passant the Weak

[size=5][b]PART 2 - A step within the rebellion[/b][/size]

Talking with loyal citizens of [b]Necrovion [/b]was good. But I wanted to feel the taste of the other side: [b]Rebellion[/b]. That word sounds so cool to my ears! I imagined a band of warriors teaming up together to get the power and throw the legalist towards the shades .... or better, sink them in front of Angien shrine!

But where to start? I quickly realised rebels are rebels to the bone. I could not even get their names! After asking much around, only 2 names were left in my mind: [b]Keith Moon[/b], spotted as a figure of the rebellion by most Necro citizens (including high authorities) and Ravenstrider, which i personnaly knew as doing a few things as a rebel.

I never found Ravenstrider, but Keith Moon was easily spotted. I remembered where he stays, on a coast, and he promptly agreed to talk with me about Necrovion. I found a very open mind facing me, who knows exactly what he thinks. He was very different from most other Necrovion I met: not so secret... or at least not showing that he was keeping secret certain things! Maybe he was, we never know with Necros!

So we started to talk, and it lasted.... a long time.

As I have no easy mean to gather logs, I may have lost a couple sentences here and there, but you will find the log I recorded below. I recommend any young player who wants to know a bit about Necrovion Rebellion history to read it. I would also recommend the same to Necrovion past authorities. Although they will probably learn nothing, at least they will know what a former rebel has to say.

First part of the interview was about the start of the rebellion. I realised that the small group of people who rebelled, were [b]acting against king Jester[/b]. They just considered he was not able to rule Necrovion anymore. But things are never easy with royalty: there was of course a love affair involved, at least as far as Keith Moon was concerned. I was not aware, but that poet (yes he is a poet, and let me state it straight: a good one!) was in love with [b]Pamplemousse[/b], another figure of Necrovion. The problem was that Jester was also interested in that Lady.... and that lead to strange actions, which justified a Rebellion to Keith Moon and Pamplemousse's eyes.... and long after put a certain light on the reasons why Jester was banned a few months ago.

So rebellion started with a small group of people, Pamplemousse and Keith Moon, at the same time as [b]Aysun and Rask[/b]. The 2 others probably had different reasons, but they all joined the rebellion roughly at the same time. Did they team up? Not really as far as I understand. Rebels were Necros in nature: more following individual path than a class action! (Oh my... I could get hanged by Necrovion people for saying that...).

[log=Keith Moon about the start of rebellion]

Passant the weak: ARe you ready for a chat ?
Keith Moon: Sure.
Passant the weak: You know the context, I won't remind it. I am interested in knowing more about rebellion....
Passant the weak: You decided to enter Necrovion rebellion, why?

Keith Moon: Pample and I had been in Necrovion alliances for several months.
Keith Moon: Jester kept kicking me out, but always took me back in.
Keith Moon: Eventually his behavior got so erratic that we felt he could no longer serve as an effective ruler.
Keith Moon: To be honest, we'd always sorta doubted his ability to do so in the first place.
Keith Moon: The pressure he put on Pample and me became too much to bear.

Passant the weak: So, you and Pample entered the rebellion at the same time?
Keith Moon: The rebellion was not well coordinated. Rask had his claim on the throne, and Aysun was pretty much against Jester, period, and he returned that animosity.
Keith Moon: Pample and I did everything at the same time. I was a Legend Speaker for a long time; I was briefly part of the crew of the Crimson Blade; but over time, Pample became the only thing that mattered.
Passant the weak: I see. Who was the first rebel?

Keith Moon: I entered the Tainted Warriors because she wanted me to, and later she wanted me to be a Sentinel.
Keith Moon: Aysun, Rask, Pample, and I all declared our rebellion at roughly the same time.
Keith Moon: Pample and I were communicating with Aysun. Rask was doin his own thing.
Passant the weak: Allright, and all this.... "animosity" started right after Jester election for King?

Keith Moon: Depends on which animus you want to focus on.
Keith Moon: Jester has been obsessed with Pample for a long, long time.
Keith Moon: He's never liked me for my closeness to her.
Passant the weak: What do you mean by obsess?
Keith Moon: Well, that's how he put it.
Keith Moon: He denies the ability to feel emotions, but I think it's pretty obvious that he was in love with her - or his idea of her.
Passant the weak: Forgive my ... well.... were you and Pample like.... a couple?

Keith Moon: We were. We were always together, lost in each other. I wait on the Storm Coast because that's where she last lay down to rest, and I don't like to leave it.
Passant the weak: *blushes* I suppose that is what they call love
Passant the weak: But back on topic!
Keith Moon: The bulk of my poetry was written for her.
Passant the weak: What did you expect from rebellion?
Keith Moon: I didn't expect it to work, frankly, but I think Pample and I had some vague hope that we could discredit Jester

Keith Moon: I don't think we could've managed a coup d'état, which is what a lot of people thought Pample and I were planning.
Passant the weak: And then?....
Keith Moon: See, Jester had tried to make Pample his Queen. That was a total disaster.
Passant the weak: Was it before the rebellion?
Keith Moon: Yeah. At one point, he gave her most or all of his tools of office.
Keith Moon: Including the power to excommunicate him, which when he started getting shaky, I strongly encouraged her to do.
Passant the weak: Interesting: she had the power to do the Coup d'Etat... but did not use it
Keith Moon: She demurred and handed it back to him. Soon she was jailed and I went and insulted him until he excommunicated me - so I could be with her.
Keith Moon: Pample wasn't power-hungry, despite what people thought.

Keith Moon: And though I'm flattered that some people painted me as the evil mastermind behind an elaborate plot, I'm just a poet in love with a remarkable woman.
Passant the weak: So, Jester is now quite discredited... up to be banned... so did you succeed in one way?
Keith Moon: No.
Keith Moon: I don't hate Jester, and I never have. I was real angry with him for some of the things he did and said to Pample, but I've always respected his mind.
Keith Moon: I think his story is a tragedy, really. I take no pleasure from it; and Pample's long gone, and very likely will never wake again.
Passant the weak: Does Necrovion matter for you... or just Pample did?

Keith Moon: Necrovion does matter to me. I was once Peace's lover, and we're still friends. I served Khalazdad as his personal court bard.
Keith Moon: All of that was before I and Pample got together.
Passant the weak: Then would you say Jester soon being forced tro leave his crown is good for Necrovion?
Keith Moon: Pample and I hoped - one as Sentinel and one as Tainted Warrior - to serve Necrovion as pillars of the land, custodians of its mystery and its culture.
[/log]
Interesting thing is that Pamplemousse could have excommunicated Jester at some point, and taken over Power. She did not. I don't know why. Was her dark side attracted by Jester. Jester being the dark side of the Moon? Was she just not power hungry? I don't know. Just I notice that things could have gone completely different if she had used that power.
Because yes, our actions in that realm do matter. They can change the destiny of a land, they can get us killed, they can.... I disgress, but surely you got what I mean.

Keith Moon and I then talked about Necrovion itself. He claims the land did and still does matter to him. And that not only Pamplemousse was his concern. While I personnally doubt anything mattered more than Pamplemousse to him at that time, he highlighted a few things about Necrovion that made me meditate.

He also mentioned the name of a[b] potential successor to Jester[/b] for Necrovion. But you will have to open the log below if you really want to know!

[log=Keith Moon about Necrovion present and future]

Keith Moon: Necrovion does matter to me. I was once Peace's lover, and we're still friends. I served Khalazdad as his personal court bard.
Keith Moon: All of that was before I and Pample got together.
Passant the weak: Then would you say Jester soon being forced tro leave his crown is good for Necrovion?
Keith Moon: Pample and I hoped - one as Sentinel and one as Tainted Warrior - to serve Necrovion as pillars of the land, custodians of its mystery and its culture.
(asking if good or bad anbd he says it's a du=isaster, for exaample door is closed)

Passant the weak: Well... it is but I spotted some people going in...
Keith Moon: I've got pass papers to let me through the Gate, but the Shades have made it all but impossible to pass within, papers or no.
Keith Moon: Sure, you can get inside if you're willing to juice yourself up and have the friends to do it.
Keith Moon: But it ain't easy.
Keith Moon: And once you're in, the viscosity is fierce.
Passant the weak: *smiles* well, I have also seen the door open from time to time... but I should maybe not mention that!
Passant the weak: Let's believe it's a temporary state
Keith Moon: A twisting column of smoke?
Passant the weak: What would you expect fro necrovion in the future? A new king?
Passant the weak: Yes sir
Keith Moon: That'd be Peace's doing.
Keith Moon: She inherited that magic from her father.
Keith Moon: If Necrovion is to re-acquaint itself with the rest of the realm, I'd say it needs another Khalazdad - someone stubborn, smart, and respectful, with a deep passion for speaking to the Shades.

Passant the weak: Azull... I hear that name quite often.... jester's hand...
Keith Moon: He's a force in his own right.
Passant the weak: So it's good to get Jester's hand taking over Jester's crown?
Keith Moon: Jester is smart as hell, but sometimes a little out of touch with reality.

Keith Moon: I don't know, Passant. I know that I respect Azull and think he's doing the best in some really adverse conditions.
Passant the weak: *smiles* and I got his interview ready in my book yet
: Keith Moon smiles
Passant the weak: Rebellion rose a bit after you and others started it
Keith Moon: Good for you. You're a better Legend Speaker than I ever was.
Passant the weak: Do you know of the other rebels?
Keith Moon: Not really, no.
Passant the weak: I see... I will neeed to find one of those more recent rebels... but it's not easy
Keith Moon: I'm sorry to seem so self-absorbed, but Necrovion holds a lot of grief for me, and I find it hard to get over Pample's absence.
Passant the weak: *smiles* I'm a journalist, I want to understand facts, and you are way more helpful than I could hope
Keith Moon: I'm happy to serve, if I can

Passant the weak: A king.... can Necrovion really handle a king? AFter all.... there was the Shade Sentinel
Keith Moon: That's a question you should ask Peace, in my opinion.
Passant the weak: I will, she is next on my list... but what do YOU think?
Keith Moon: Her father was the Speaker with Shades. He didn't claim to be more than that, but that title says an awful lot if you think about it.
Keith Moon: He'd have liked you.
Passant the weak: Hmmm, that' s a bit of important information for a young player like me, thank you
: Keith Moon smiles
Keith Moon: There was a lot to him, really - I'd be talking for hours and not cover it all.
Passant the weak: I think I have covered all I wanted... do you wish to add something yourself?

Keith Moon: He was fractured at one point. Light and darkness warred within him, and for a time found an uneasy truce.
Keith Moon: No. Thank you. I hope I've been helpful to you.
Passant the weak: Very very helpful. Besides peace, would you recommend a name to get an interview with?
Keith Moon: Hmm...

Keith Moon: A lot of the older folks could tell you more about Khalazdad. About the new rebels, I can't help you - yet. But I'll put out feelers and see if I can find somethin for ya.
Passant the weak: Thank you! *bows* Also an administrative question: do you allow publklication of that log?
Passant the weak: Or do you require anonymity or so?
Keith Moon: I wouldn't have agreed to talk to you if I'd been worried about that, brother.

Keith Moon: You can do with it whatever you like.
Passant the weak: *smiles* What I expected, but it was an administrative question
Passant the weak: I will probably publih my research on various chapoter: you will be in rebellion
Passant the weak: *chapters
Keith Moon: Fair enough.
Passant the weak: *bows* Thank you very very much, that was really interesting...and I feel more educated
Keith Moon: I was the Bard of Darkness once. Flux in the energies of this world made me the Bard of Time.
: Keith Moon offers his hand
Keith Moon: My pleasure.
Passant the weak: *shakes the hand* very nice meeting you
[/log]

He also reacted to something I said in the Part #1 of that article. Remember it? No? There we go:

[quote]
[i][b]Anonymous: Necrovion has altready one King, it's the dark side inside us. That's why it's hard to rule Necrovion: you will just become a puppet King[/b][/i]

[i][b]Keith Moon: Her father ([/b][size=2]Note from the author:[b] [/b][/size][/i][size=2][i][url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Khalazdad"]Khakazdad[/url], former Necrovion ruler[/i][/size][i][b]) was the Speaker with Shades. He didn't claim to be more than that, but that title says an awful lot if you think about it.[/b][/i][/quote]

Well, let's think about it while listening to that song that I dedicate to Keith Moon. Thanks a lot for the time spent with me Keith Moon. I hope the best for Your Land.... and your Love.

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Gqd0XPKsI[/media]

[log=My land lyrics]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]My own land has closed ots gates on me[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]All alone in world, it's scaring me[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I am here to prove you wrong[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm accused of something I live for[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]In my dreamland, there's some who understands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]A friendly soul, trusting life in my hands[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Yes, I gave it all I can[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Now it's invaded by a stranger[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Keep in mind what you have heard today[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You might find that you're not so brave[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Are you man enough, carry the load all alone[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]When other have your own[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]My old land is but a pile of sand[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Cold and bare but something still is there[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I am here to claim my land[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You can't keep me away forever[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Keep in mind what you have heard today[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3][From: [url="http://www.elyrics.net/read/s/sonata-arctica-lyrics/my-land-lyrics.html%5D"]http://www.elyrics.n...nd-lyrics.html][/url][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You might find that you're not so brave[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Are you man enough, carry the load all alone[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]When other have your own[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm a true patriot, you are my land,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]you have my soul, you have all I had[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Now I am here, and I want it all back[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]In my dreams, I climb the hills I see[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]and let a gentle breeze lead me to[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]plains I once have seen and[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Clear blue sky, I swim in lakes I find[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I build a house right there[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]that you can't take away[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I am here to claim my land[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]you can't keep me away, forever, ever[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3][/log][/size][/font][/color]

[size=5][b]PART 3 - A historical voice of Necrovion speaks[/b][/size]

After talking with the rebellion, it seems natural to speak with official authorities. My choice went on [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Peace"]Peace[/url]. Each time I was talking about Necrovion her name came in the discussion. I wanted to know how she felt on the rebellion and the current situation of her land.

[b]It was easy to get a date with her[/b]... No! Don't reach conclusions too fast, you male readers who are in love with her golden body! It was probably just because I said it was about Necrovion: She seems to be always willing to speak about her land.

We started with a discussion about her history. [b]She had been Queen before but then resigned[/b], I wanted to know why, and she said that time was her main issue. Which is understandable: a land like Necrovion surely is eating most of your time.
When reaching the subject of rebellion, she said something that I had heard before. To her main reason of first rebels were mostly outside the realm. I would like to disgress a bit here and remind something: nobody can force you to go in a relation outside the realm. Some people like to use external way of communication like YIM.... but trust me: you can still enjoy the game without those. And if I was not that shy and feared to be pretentious, I would add, that you will enjoy the realm MORE by avoiding those means of communication. Oops I said it!

[log=Peace about herself and about rebellion]

Passant the weak: I want to speak with you about recent events in Necrovion and their implication on the future
Passant the weak: But first can you tell more about you for our young readers...
Passant the weak: You are former queen of Necrovion ,right?
*Peace*: Well, my story is there for everyone to see.
*Peace*: Yes.
*Peace*: Adopted daughter of Khalazdad, who was the first King in Necrovion.
Passant the weak: Why are you no more queen?
*Peace*: I resigned.
Passant the weak: Can you summarize your reasons?
*Peace*: I had no issues with my people. I had issues with time.
Passant the weak: Allright, that is clear
Passant the weak: Jester is the last king of Necrovion, his reign has been marked by a high level of rebellion. What do you know about that rebellion?
*Peace*: I had no issues with my people. I had issues with time.
Passant the weak: Allright, that is clear
*Peace*: This rebellion was mostly based on personal issues, outside of Necrovion.
Passant the weak: outside? what do you mean?
*Peace*: There were accussations of treachery, backstabbing and a lot of harassment.
*Peace*: But it had to primaly with relationships that were outside of this realm.
Passant the weak: Does that explain that high level of rebellion, or just a few rebels reasons?
*Peace*: The main rebels.
*Peace*: Pamplemousse, Aysun.
*Peace*: The rest followed because of them.
Passant the weak: I understand.
Passant the weak: Now Jester has been banned, do you understand why?
*Peace*: And because they did not like the attitude of the King.

(snip)[i] (Not recorded due to lack of efficient tool : but Peace said here, that jester was still king and his state was "to be hang to a rope")[/i]

Passant the weak: OK, do you understand why? And will you hold the rope?
*Peace*: If there would be a ceremony of it, I wouldn't want to.
Passant the weak: Does it mean you don't agree with that decision?
Passant the weak: (lag here)
*Peace*: (same to me, awful one)
*Peace*: Jester may have gotten more crazy than his usual at his end, but he still remains a friend of mine.
Passant the weak: (I cleared cache)
[/log]

Then we adressed the future of Necrovion and her wishes. She explained to me that [b]Necrovion is still alive and active through a group of self appointed leaders[/b] (Peace, Azull and TTL). They still owned the[url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Tainted_Warriors"] Tainted Warrior[/url][url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Tainted_Warriors"]s[/url] alliance and were regrouping people to the cause of Necrovion. Although they had no way to grant citizenship to anyone but by an invitation in the alliance.
She seemed to regret that loss of power associated to crownship (the citizenship granting is one example), but in the same time [b]she seemed to not wish a new King for Necrovion[/b]. Her thoughts is that a Monarch does not help to unify Necrovion citizens.... while a more unformal groups does manage. That sounds like a paradox doen't it?
I wonder if that "unity" is really reached the way she describes it.... or if unity is reached within a group who wants to be united... but they are not representative of all Necrovion sensibilities... But how can i know? Those Necro people are so secret!

[log=Peace about Necrovion crownship]

Passant the weak: I see, what do you expect to happen now?
Passant the weak: What do you wish to happen actually
Passant the weak: A new monarch?
*Peace*: Not really.
*Peace*: With the Monarchs I realised that the people, Necrovion people, weren't too united. Maybe they were but I just couldn't see it.
Passant the weak: Then... what? The void? *smiles*
*Peace*: After the final desicions and the closing of the lands, I gathered a handful of people with whom I see to work perfectly united as a group.
*Peace*: I see... activity and this pleases me.
*Peace*: We do not know what the future will bring us but...
Passant the weak: Could there be different groups similar to yours? Acting in parallel for Necrovion?
*Peace*: Yet outisde of Necrovion?
*Peace*: Yes, there are some. Few visible, others are undercover.
Passant the weak: No, within Necrovion.
*Peace*: Ah, no.
: *Peace* ponders.
Passant the weak: Why no?
*Peace*: Unless you mean the groups within the initial group.
Passant the weak: I will try to explain better
*Peace*: Please.
Passant the weak: You have regrouped within the Tainted Warriors, I suppose it's the group you are talking about
*Peace*: Not just the ones with the badge, dear.
*Peace*: There are others of us.
*Peace*: Yet, we all work together.
Passant the weak: So, is it possible at the moment to be Necrovion citizen and with no Tainted badge?
*Peace*: Though officially we have no means to grant citizenship, but there are a fwe out there who work with us.
Passant the weak: What should I do myself if I want to become a Necrovion citizen?
*Peace*: You would need to earn the trust of three people.
Passant the weak: Assuming I manage.... have you the right to give me citizenship right now?
*Peace*: No, we do not have the tools to do so.
Passant the weak: is that something you expect to change soon?
*Peace*: I guess, if Necrovion is going to have another Monarch.
Passant the weak: So, you wish there is no other monarch... but right now a monarch is needed to give citizenship.... it's a coplex situation isn't it?
*Peace*: Very.
*Peace*: But I am guessing all lands currenlty experience the same issue.
*Peace*: We were just the first.
Passant the weak: True!
*Peace*: If you let me state something.
Passant the weak: But if no monarch, what give legitimacy to the 3 people you mentioned?
Passant the weak: (sorry, go ahead)
*Peace*: Hierachry.
*Peace*: None of us have power over citizens.
*Peace*: But some of us have reputation.
*Peace*: I may be the oldest left in Necrovion, but I hold no power over its citizens.
*Peace*: I merely am a Mystagogue.
Passant the weak: I don't understand what it is! *smiles*
*Peace*: A teacher, one who initiates you in an art.
Passant the weak: I see
*Peace*: I show paths to others to walk on.
*Peace*: And I guide them through the way.
Passant the weak: Before Jester's fall, I saw many many recuits in Necrovion, is that something you approve?
*Peace*: In terms of citizens or alliance members?
Passant the weak: citizens: it looked like you just had to ask to get citizenship
*Peace*: Yes, but that wasn't going through me.
*Peace*: Just Jester.
*Peace*: Jester needed recruits.
Passant the weak: What for?
*Peace*: No clue, at the time he wasn't telling me, nor was I asking.
*Peace*: Jester worked in mysterious ways.
Passant the weak: *smiles* this is the necro attitude I guess
*Peace*: As Necrovion always did, yes.
Passant the weak: Lets name the 3 people you mentioned earlier....
Passant the weak: Peace?
Passant the weak: Azull?
*Peace*: and?
Passant the weak: TTL?
*Peace*: Aye. *smiles*
*Peace*: Azull is the leader of the alliance.
Passant the weak: *grins* i'm a reporter after all....
*Peace*: TTL is in the Committee of the invites of the alliance.
Passant the weak: Shouldn't Shade Sentinel be the real monarch?
*Peace*: Actually, he IS the committee.
*Peace*: No.
*Peace*: Because he isn't human.
Passant the weak: Allright... I have one last question....
*Peace*: Oh, you could bomb me with questions really, I enjoy it.
: Passant the weak smiles
[/log]

Anyway, I had that question in mind: [b]can Necrovion be ruled by a human?[/b] And Peace believes yes, as the past has shown it.... She mentioned her father Khalazdad, herself, and Jester to prove it can. But I am not convinced yet. And yes, this is my personnal opinion I state here. About those three people, only one (Peace) is still in a good shape. And that is the one who resigned... Doen't it tell a lot about how Necrovion as a land is stronger than its monarchs?

[log=Peace about the future]

Passant the weak: Can Necrovion as a land handle a monarch?
*Peace*: It did before.
Passant the weak: Did it? So many kings...
*Peace*: So long as the said Monarch can handle the land as well.
*Peace*: Khalazdad, myself, Jester.
*Peace*: I was following the steps of my Father and I wanted to expand his methods of the dessert, alas other were not pleased by the idea.
*Peace*: They wanted something fresh. Most chose the path of war.
Passant the weak: That's the point.... necrovion citizens seem rebel to any hierarchy...
*Peace*: To any that does not meet the rebels's ideals.
*Peace*: But people should know that they are people for a reason, and for a reason they have chosen a Monarch.
: Passant the weak scribbles
Passant the weak: Allright, then my very last question
*Peace*: Are you sure? *winks*
Passant the weak: If you had the power to chose, what would you wish for Necrovion after Jester is officially dismissed?
Passant the weak: And i am never sure *laughs*
*Peace*: I wish to see Necrovion united. All people working as one mind.
*Peace*: The old moto is still applying for some.
*Peace*: Strength. Dedication. Brutality.
Passant the weak: ANything you want to add to this interview?
*Peace*: And if there is to be a new ruler, let it be someone who understands the land first and its needs. Necrovion is not like other lands, it has a voice of its own.
*Peace*: That is what the rebels never understood...
*Peace*: The Monarch oughts to listen to that voice first, then his people.
*Peace*: After all... we are merely humans in service of the Shades.
Passant the weak: Can you name someone able to be that ruler?
*Peace*: Unfortunately no.
*Peace*: There were people who approached me, asking me if I would submit again.
*Peace*: It brings me warmth in this cold heart to know others still believe in me, but I had my chance.
*Peace*: I will support whoever candidate seems more fitting for the position and will guide him at all steps they take, but that's it.
Passant the weak: (finished?)
*Peace*: (unless you have more questions :P)
*Peace*: (when it comes to necro, I can talk all day :D)
Passant the weak: That puts a good end to that interview!
Passant the weak: I have only one administrative question left: do you accept this to be published?
*Peace*: I do as long as you interview both Azull and TTL.
*Peace*: These are the voices of Necrovion for now, and it is best to know each perspective.
Passant the weak: You can't force a journalist to do interviews!
: Passant the weak laughs
*Peace*: *chuckles* I was merely the apetizer.
*Peace*: You need a main course and the desert.
Passant the weak: I did interview Azull, I do not plan to interview TTL at that stage
*Peace*: What stage?
Passant the weak: That would unbalance things, as I had only 1 rebel in interview so far
Passant the weak: And a couple "rehgular " citizens
*Peace*: One rebel? May I ask who?
Passant the weak: I mean, before I publish my article
*Peace*: And it is good to put all aspects in that article.
Passant the weak: Who would you recommend to interview in the rebels? (I tell you after)
*Peace*: Keith Moon.
Passant the weak: The only left in the first wave of rebellion?
*Peace*: Aye.
Passant the weak: I did interview Keith Moon
: *Peace* smiles.
Passant the weak: So, can I have your permission to publish, even if I don't interview TTL?
*Peace*: Could I see a copy of the full article once it is finished, before publishing it?
Passant the weak: Yes, although I plan on publishing in several episodes
Passant the weak: Too much to be said
*Peace*: That would make an interesting reading.
*Peace*: I look forward to it.
Passant the weak: I will definitely send you the part you will be in, before publication
*Peace*: Thank you.
*Peace*: As you sure ther eis nothing else you wish to ask me?
Passant the weak: You will check if you give authorization then, allright?
*Peace*: Alright.
*Peace*: I can't go against the will of a reporter.
Passant the weak: No at the moment miLady... but when writing I might come back to you for some clarifications
*Peace*: They will write what they want in the end anyways.
*Peace*: I will be here to answer anythng.
Passant the weak: *smiles* true. But you have 100% right to forbid me to publish the log
Passant the weak: Thank you very much miLady, that was very useful and much interesting

Passant the weak: I think it was too much effort and she has faint!
*Peace*: *smiles* No, the wind caught my attention for a momen.
*Peace*: I assure you it was a pleasure, Pazy.
*Peace*: And I look forward into more of this.
Passant the weak: I am slow.... but this will be published before the end of the century.
*Peace*: Lovely.
Passant the weak: *smiles* always a pleasure to speak with you miLady
Passant the weak: I wwish you a pleasant day, and all my hopes go to your land
: *Peace* nods thankfully.
Passant the weak: May it raise again, and shine of all its darkness
*Peace*: Until we meet again, Pazy.
*Peace*: Long days and pleasant nights.
[/log]

You are now used to our moto, aren't you? Yes, I found a good quote from Peace to go in our collection.

[quote]

[i][b]Anonymous: Necrovion has altready one King, it's the dark side inside us. That's why it's hard to rule Necrovion: you will just become a puppet King[/b][/i]

[i][b]Keith Moon: Her father ([/b][size=2]Note from the author:[b] [/b][/size][/i][size=2][i][url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Khalazdad"]Khakazdad[/url], former Necrovion ruler[/i][/size][i][b]) was the Speaker with Shades. He didn't claim to be more than that, but that title says an awful lot if you think about it.[/b][/i]

[i][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*Peace*: Necrovion as a land can handle a monarch...So long as the said Monarch can handle the land as well.[/font][/color][/b][/i]
[i][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/quote][/font][/color][/b][/i]

I wonder if there are still candidates for that crownship! Maybe I should address that in the next part?

But for the time being, I would like to thank Peace for sharing her view with me, and dedicate that song to her.... and her actions. May you manage to bring unity to your people!... or not ;)

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EpvVHz9Z4[/media]

[log=Together lyrics]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh yeah we're back now, oh[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]More bad news on the radio[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Planet Earth she's about to explode, yeah[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]The stars have lost their shine today[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]They have all been blown away[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Together, only hope can be away[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Let me hear you say[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One day, we'll be together[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]We'll never be apart,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One heart, one mind yeah[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One day we'll be together[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Remeber this old world is yours and mine (Yeah)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3][ From : [url="http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bob-sinclar-lyrics/together-lyrics.html"]http://www.elyrics.n...her-lyrics.html[/url] ][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]See that man with a pen and gun[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Says its over for everyone (Oh no)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]No I don't believe it's true[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]But, I guess its up to me and you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Together, we will find a way through[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I believe in you[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One day, we'll be together[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]We'll never be apart[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One heart, one mind yeah[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]One day we'll be together[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Remeber this old world is yours and mine (yeah)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh oh oh[/size][/font][/color]
[/log]

[size=5][b]Part 4 - A candidate for crownship?[/b][/size]

At that stage, it seems obvious that something must happen to Necrovion. Particularly now that the King is back (Jester account has been unbanned recently). But since I took those interviews many things happened: other lands have lost their Monarch too, Mur has annouced that elections and Crownship should be reviewed.... Anyway! I had an interview with a [b]potential candidate for Necrovion Crownship[/b] at that time, in November. His name was mentioned by almost all the people I had interviewed. Even though things may have changed, along with his personal situation within Necrovion, let us give the spot to [b]Azull. The former Hand of King Jester[/b].

His view on the rebellion is not very different from Peace's. But he also highlighted the second wave of rebellion, that happened after Keith Moon and Pamplemousse's time. That was for him the occasion to mention something important, for us who want to understand how necrovion people could feel:
[quote]Azull: I cannot speak of it in detail. As I said it's a complicated tale. Let us say those that rebelled and even some who didn't thought Jester no longer acted as a king should.[/quote]

He will not say more, but that probably explains why I didn't find many people who would step for Jester, whatever happened.

If I understand between the lines, Jester started slowly to lose his legitimacy wirthin Necrovion, along with his acts becoming stranger and less understood.... until his fall.

[log=Azull about rebellion and Jester]

Azull: Alright let's start
Passant the weak: First, thanks for accepting that interview.
Azull: You're welcome
Passant the weak: Do you know what I want to talk about?
Azull: To be honest, no.
Passant the weak: I want to talk about the current situation in Necrovion and what lead to that situation
Passant the weak: A lot of people are wondering what happened... so am I
Passant the weak: Do you accept to answer our questions on the subject?
Azull: I see. You can ask anything you like. But please understand I may not answer to all your questions.
Passant the weak: No answer is an answer *smiles*
: Azull smiles
Passant the weak: You may chose to stay anonymous before pûblication, just let me know
Azull: It's alright
Passant the weak: How long have you been in Necrovion?
I have been a Necrovian 338 days today.
Passant the weak: You count those days?
Azull: As a matter of interest to calculate ap use to enter the gates
Passant the weak: *smiles* i see. What position in Necrovion hierarchy did you reach... before the recent events I mean
Azull: I was the King's hand. You could say second in command.

Passant the weak: So you should know a bit about the situation... why were there so many rebels?
Azull: Hm that is a complicated tale which started before I was a citizen of Necrovion
Passant the weak: How did you and your King treat those rebels? You fought them, ignored them? ...
Azull: I tried to keep up good relations with those that first rebelled. You could say there were two rebellions, the second merging with the first.
Passant the weak: What were the reasons for the 2nd rebellion?

Azull: Ultimately discontent with how Jester did "things"... or not do things..
Passant the weak: What did he "not do"?
Azull: I cannot speak of it in detail. As I said it's a complicated tale. Let us say those that rebelled and even some who didn't thought Jester no longer acted as a king should.
Passant the weak: Jester has been banned by the people in charge. Do you consider that a fair decision?
Azull: Considering certain things that happened. Yes.
Passant the weak: Are those things related to the reasons for rebellion?

Azull: The fact that we have a rebel system now is a direct result of a "conflict" between Jester and Pamplemousse. over a year ago.[/log]

Azull would reckon Jester had a positive influence on his land though. At least at the beginning of his reign. But as the Hand of the King I believe he knew a bit more than other people about Jester's feelings. And he said [b]Jester wanted to resign, but at the mean time he wanted to chose his successor[/b].... and there is no way to convince our [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Muratus_del_Mur"]reigning demon [/url]to do such things. Azull was Jester's favourite successor but he couldn't hand him over the land.... The [url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Shade_Sentinel"]Shade [/url]knows how this is related to Jester's latest actions that led to a ban.... but [b]certainly the mad King was affected more than he wanted to show by the limitations imposed to him by external power[/b].

We then discussed about the current situation of Necrovion, and Azull mostly agreed with what Peace said on the subject. That's normal, since they were on total agreement and teaming together at that time.

[log=Azull on Jester and current state of Necrovion]

Passant the weak: Allright, let's finish with that by a simple question. Has Jester had a positive or negative influence for Necrovion?

Azull: *smiles* Both... When he first became king, in my opinion, he was the right man for the job. Perhaps even the only one. But as time passed, he changed. He came to a point where he no longer wanted to
Azull: be king, but could not resign either.

Passant the weak: Why couldn't he resign?
Azull: As he saw it, there was no one who could take over from him. He told me once he had been looking for the "right" one a long time.
Passant the weak: He told Mur he wanted that YOU took over
: Azull nods
Passant the weak: Then, why didn't he resign for you?

Azull: Ultimately because there is no resigning for kings. There may be other ways a king could pass on the crown. But as things went that never came to pass.
Passant the weak: Hmmm... didn't Lifeline resign? Granted he did not pass the crown, there has been elections
Azull: In a way he did. Still he remained king untill elections determined another to take the crown. And even now, Jester is still king of Necrovion in name.
Passant the weak: I understand... but now Necrovion is "closed"... king is no more but still here.... so what will happen now?

Azull: Those of us that still consider themselves Necrovians go on. We gather and study and in the coming months we may host some events.
Passant the weak: Does that include some rebels who come back after Jester is banned?

Azull: The rebels are still Necrovians if they so wish they could come out of the woodwork as it were and join us. If their reasons for rebelling are indeed discontent with their king.
[/log]

We finished our discussion about elections, and I received the scoop like a jab in the face: Azull wished for elections. And what better candidate at his eyes than himself? He clearly stated he would consider being candidate if elections were held. And I am sure he would have been.... But now, it seems Mur has different view on the subject. And maybe Peace's idea of teaming up more unformally will prevail... But who knows? Not me!

[log=Azull candidate for crownship]

Passant the weak: Who is the current leader of loyalist necrovian? .... You?

Azull: Me, Peace and TTL as the leader of the Tainted Warriors.
Passant the weak: yes... but what about Necrovion?

Azull: The land? Necrovion never had a human leader. Well perhaps khalazdad... But the Shade Sentinel is the true "ruler" of the land
Azull: Kings only rule over the human population.
Passant the weak: OK, are you candidate for Kingship?

Azull: *smiles* If there will be elections, which is unsure at this time. I might run for kingship.
Passant the weak: *scribbles on his notepad* ... yes I hold my scoop!
Passant the weak: *blushes* Ahem
: Azull laughs
Passant the weak: Would you recommend a young player that is attracted by necrovion topo join the land now?
Passant the weak: ANd how to attract him?

Azull: There is no way to join Necrovion at this time, except by joining the alliance. But I would invite anyone interested to make themselves known to us and join us at the gates, when we gather there.
Passant the weak: I spotted some activity beyond the gates.... do you encourage that? I thought they were closed...

Azull: Actually they are more open than they used to be. But in a practical sense harder to pass. As to people going inside, I have mixed feelings about that. But let me say I am against closing the land com
Azull: completely
Passant the weak: I see, well Azull, that was probably my last question....
Passant the weak: actually one more! *smiles*
Passant the weak: Do you want elections to be held? ... which would mean dismissing jester from kingship one way or the other

Azull: Jester does not want to be king anymore. And I believe Necrovion should again have a human population with a king and take it's place again as one of the four main lands.
Azull: So yes..
Passant the weak: Those words could have been pronounced by a King. I thank you for your time Azull, and hope the best for your land

Azull: Thank you
Passant the weak: Unless you change your mind, I will publish that in a while
Passant the weak: But I will have other interviews before
Azull: (have you read the forum topics on the rebellion)
Passant the weak: (I think yes but long ago... worth a try?)
Azull: (Or I should say on the Pample/Jester conflict... yes background research so to speak)
Passant the weak: (yes, I remember that... but I will try to get information from the source)
Azull: I have no problems with you publishing this by the way.
Passant the weak: Thanks! Tha makes my life easier

: Azull smiles
Passant the weak: I am not sure yet how I will handle things. maybe an article on my own and the interviews in appendix
Passant the weak: That will depend on what I receive from people *smiles*
Azull: Your call I would say *grins* besides I know how to find you
: Azull laughs
Passant the weak: *holds his press badge* hey! That should save me! Don't hit the press!
[/log]

But did you, reader, check Azull's interview thoroughly? Yes? Then you probably noticed... Yes, that sentence there... I add it to our list!

[quote]

[i][b]Keith Moon: Her father ([/b][size=2]Note from the author:[b] [/b][/size][/i][size=2][i][url="http://magicduel.wikia.com/wiki/Khalazdad"]Khakazdad[/url], former Necrovion ruler[/i][/size][i][b]) was the Speaker with Shades. He didn't claim to be more than that, but that title says an awful lot if you think about it.[/b][/i]

[i][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]*Peace*: Necrovion as a land can handle a monarch...So long as the said Monarch can handle the land as well.[/font][/color][/b][/i]

[i][b]Azull: [/b][/i][i][b]The land? Necrovion never had a human leader. Well perhaps khalazdad... But the Shade Sentinel is the true "ruler" of the land[/b][/i][/quote]

And finally, I thought of a song that would fit well the Hand of the former King... I think ! Thanks Azull for the interview. May your own hands build something great for your land.

[media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnfy9qfdaU[/media]

[log=With my own two hands lyrics]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I can change the world[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With my own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Make a better place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With my own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Make a kinder place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- with my[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- with my own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With my own[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- with my own two hands[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I can make peace on earth[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And I can clean up the earth[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And I can reach out to you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- with my own[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna make it a brighter place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3](with my own)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna make it a safer place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna help the human race[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3](with my own two hands)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Now I can hold you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And I can comfort you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]But you got to use[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Use your own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Use your own[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Use your own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3][ From: [url="http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/ben-harper-lyrics/with-my-own-two-hands-lyrics.html"]http://www.elyrics.n...nds-lyrics.html[/url] ][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And with our own[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With our own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With our[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With our[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]With our own two hands[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- with my own[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna make it a brighter place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna make it a safer place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I'm gonna help the human race[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- make it a brighter place[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]I can hold you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]And I can comfort you[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]But you got[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You got[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You got to use[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- use your own[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Oh- use your own[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]Lord[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]But you got[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A0522D][font=verdana][size=3]You got to use - use[/size][/font][/color]
[/log]

[i](Sorry about messing your topic. If it's doable, please someone delete my previous entry in this thread. [color=#0000cd]Thy will be done. B[/color])[/i]

I am surprised actually how little I have said, I thought the interview was longer :D

And, a thought about a fraction in your second part - If you take the pistol from the burglar, that's robbing you, will you use it to rob/shoot him in return? And, most importantly, how your actions will affect your state of mind.

Edited by Burns
reply added :D

(No problem at all and thanks Burns!)

It took us time to discuss Fire Starter, and sometimes our saying go more slowly than our thoughts.... But didn't you say the most important things? If you need to ask more, this topic can be used!

About your thought in regards to 2nd section, maybe we shall ask Keith Moon about that?

[size=2]EDIT: I am the King of the typo! :D Where are the censors when we need them? :)[/size]

Part 4 added.
Sorry for the delay, my energy was focused on a certain [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11715-we-want-them-back-declare-war-to-death/"]war against death[/url]. Apologies to Azull who has been waiting for a long time already.

Expect a delay before the bonus track, as something is missing at the moment. But it will come!

You can either track Ravenstrider down and try to do an interview with him somewhere in the realm, or I can issue a statement about things that happened from a non-Ravenstrider point of view (with a lot less insanity and donkey jokes and a bit more truth).

Or we could try both an ooc interview and an ic interview, then you can combine the two.

Of course, if you're still interested.

I think that the second or third option would be best due to the OOC nature of the "first" rebellion, but it's your call.

I'm still interested! Schedule is not our friend though.

Interviews shall be ingame if possible. they all have been so far and it would be better to keep them so. The article is about Necrovion people. Necrovion atmosphere.

But of course I can't avoid anyone to state comments in that thread.... actually I even encourage people to do so! Even if I never said. In that case I just ask to keep private things that shall stay private. And just offer an educated explaination of what we see ingame.

I am meditating deep in the realm at the moment but should be back downtown in a couple days. My footprints are usually easily visible between MDA and No man's land. Drop me a PM and we will certainly agree on a common plan.

• 7 months later...