[*]Use duplicate or stolen work for any artwork submission
[/list]
[/quote]
agreed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Looks nice
Could we not have a "basic version" that is even shorter than it is at the moment, with some clear points, numbered, then having the more expanded, the version with the expanded instructions being primilarly made of the hidden bits?
Similar to a "dont be stupid" guide, clear points about important ideas and rules, and just leave the in depth details to anyone else that cares. Also i dont like the caps, but thats me :)

• 5 months later...

Feedback after upload:

In the first part of the bugs and exploits section, it says 'A bug or exploit is a mechanism that was not supposed to exist in that manner. You can contact us regarding these matters at', and then a blank field. I assume this should be the bugs address in a similar style as the council address?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1361220231' post='132935']
Feedback after upload:

In the first part of the bugs and exploits section, it says 'A bug or exploit is a mechanism that was not supposed to exist in that manner. You can contact us regarding these matters at', and then a blank field. I assume this should be the bugs address in a similar style as the council address?
[/quote]

Thats because the image linked apparently doesnt exist, and i wasnt given the image to upload... Nor am i comfortable to be linking to something that i dont control.

I wanted to tell you some time ago, but anyway, after today's announcement I checked your progress

1. somewhere on the road you forgot about :
[quote]
Ann. 2221 - [2012-02-28 21:06:47 - Stage 11]
With having more than one account, you need to remember these rules;
You are not allowed to have (idle or active) multiple accounts in the same or surrounding scenes - log them out or keep them apart. This is to stop the farming of alts.
...[/quote]

2. what about "shared item hoarding"

3. there is no "punishment"

4. there is one image missing . I think it is the link t bugs@

I'm sorry the image isn't there anymore, but a while ago my hoster randomly decided to kill my account although I had the minimum visits rule fulfilled- I haven't been bothering to put everything I had back up again. I haven't even put the knight's order book back up, because I'm just too swamped with studying.

• Root Admin

[quote name='BFH' timestamp='1361295369' post='132987']
Actually makes no sense the image relying on external server when md have one :) Coders should give a look and modify that
[/quote]

A second revision is already in progress

Edited by Chewett