lottery

tyran424

What is the point of login in at all then. You can't use your prize when you'r offline.

Also it wouldn't be a problem if the ones participating in the lottery is the ones online for the last three/four days.

added personal stats. as in if you win u get 5 pointsto distribute among your stats.

Added vit or vp. 500-1500 added depending on the players activity days and total vit and vp

A amount of money $5-$10 for the md shop

how about either as follows, but not more than one choice if it's once a week:

+1 to all personal stats

300 max vp and ve

1 or 2 md shop credits

Once a month I think would be more along the lines of what killer shows, also add possibly:

random creature... with this feature you can choose to take a chance at getting a new and unique creature... what to do... make 2 unique creatures for it... then add all current creatures in the game to it and like the lottery pull out a random creature i.d. and that'll be what you get. odds of getting unique creature should be 1/100 or so. This way the creature will be that much more special to get.

+3 to all stats(modifying killer's first option for once a month)

I think you should only get to choose one of the options.

Also, stuff can become greater as more people participate.

• Root Admin

hi,

the lottery type of thing is not something i like very much, i prefere to make different contests better than a lottery, something to have the players fight for it in some way not just see who wins...

but i will keep in mind you wished for it, if i find a good way to implement it i will.

how about you just buy a ticket and your ticket is only valid depending on your activity days... eg you buy a ticket at 72 activity days for it to be valid you need to be at 77 activity days then it gets thrown into the lottery

maybe you should have some less requirements, because 70 days will exclude a lot of people

I will not complain that now the base for stat increase is only 0.09 and not 0.12 as in old times.

I propose something about 20-30 days, MP4, and to only play in the lottery if they were active in the past 2 days (

if the lottery is daily).

as for the prize, I vote for the choice.

the lottery type of thing is not something i like very much, i prefere to make different contests better than a lottery, something to have the players fight for it in some way not just see who wins...

Ok, the one who grows the most that day/week gets a price.

Then the rest better beat him/her to it. Beside, when I say grow I'm not just takling about stats. Creature upgrades, puzzle solving, story progress, exploring etc. etc. etc.

• 1 month later...

it could be really good if thought through very carefully

i read all posts that is why i am sending you this message sorry if i bother you but i do believe it is a really good idea and i can elaborate and better describe things than they can as i have seen i believe

a lottery weekly:

1 prize goes to the winner -cannot win for another month

the prize is a random gift of say 100 max vp at mp3

the prize is a random gift of say 500 max vp at mp4

the prize is a random gift of say 1000 max vp at mp5

or something along those lines

that will give everyone in the game a reason to play it

1 ticket costs 1 shop dollar which obviously you have to buy but you hold a weekly drawing

you could choose 1 winner from each or just 1 winner

the person who wins must be online when the drawing goes other wise they donot get the prize cause it will magically be sent and if that player does not know where it is sent then they will lose it

also other prizes could be in the form of a riddle that tells where a new creature just for you could be found

a creature though not super strong but a little better than the average mp3 player can get

say like a creature such as a loreroot guardian but not so since most mp3 players cant get there it will be something they cherish for ever lol

mp4 players need other things like stats

for instance add 5 points to the stat of your choice one time deal only and if you are not online no good for you

mp5 the biggest and baddest of them all what do they need adventure give them a riddle to unlock something new in the game just for them a way to use their experience and knowledge about the game and satisfy their time keeping them online for this will be easier

they are challenges they can do and them alone which will encourage them to participate

these are just some of the things you can buy with your once a week ticket

available only one day a week your choice of days though i would suggest sunday less likely for ppl to be at work

then you only have one in the md shop for them to buy so they cant abuse it

one entry per week and one or more winners per week based on the ratio of mp3 mp4 and mp5 players

if you have say 10000 mp3s then 1 winner is good but for it to be fair you might need to have a runner up with half of the winners gift

say if you have 3000 mp4s then 1 winner is good

and 500 mp5s 1 winner is good

gives them a reason to get to mp5 more chances to win

thank you for your time