Greetings from a New Player

Hello everyone. I've recently joined MD, and got to say that this is definitely the most interesting RP game I've ever joined. Granted, I've been here a week already... actually, according to my profile, I have 8 out of 7 activity days, so it's proof that I've been putting my 110% into the game literally :P (it's always been a day more than I've actually been playing)... Even with a week of playing and getting a little taste of everything, I'm still loaded with questions. I stayed silent for a while cause I didn't want to get overly involved in something that ends up not hold my interest a few days down the road. But MD has held my interest for a while now, so I'm eager to learn the many twists and turns that are in store for me. Hopefully along the way I'll get to know many of you guys that are friendly and patient enough to help me with the many questions I have, which I have a feeling that 99% of my questions will have obvious answers that are not so obvious to me at the moment.

Happy adventuring!

[i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Welcome to the realm and the forums. Listen to everything and everyone but believe nothing than what your heart and mind will tell you.[/font][/i]

[i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]If you meet us in the game, we are always open to your questions, if you know who to ask...[/font][/i]

[i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Good luck.[/font][/i]

Thanks for the advice! I'll try putting them into good use.

Rhaegar, don't worry, I'm quite sure that I'll be sticking around.

Peace, I love people that talk, or in this case write, with wisdom and are proverb-like. :)

Fang, my life changes daily, or at least is always altered and adapts one way or another. So bring it on. :cool:

[quote name='Quinntius' timestamp='1348548737' post='122377']
Thanks for the advice! I'll try putting them into good use.

Rhaegar, don't worry, I'm quite sure that I'll be sticking around.

Peace, I love people that talk, or in this case write, with wisdom and are proverb-like. :)

Fang, my life changes daily, or at least is always altered and adapts one way or another. So bring it on. :cool:
[/quote]

You show great promise :)

I should like to converse with you in-game...

Edited by DARK DEMON

Not a bat idea. I don't have a single one that you've listed, so I guess I ought to start my search for some tutors. Especially someone that can teach combat. I thought I had the fighting system in the bag back when I had to fight those shadowy creatures. Once I got into the real world, I realized that those shadows were just there to make newbies like me feel good about ourselves.

[quote name='Quinntius' timestamp='1348608228' post='122404']
Dark Demon, not sure if I should be intriged or scared, lol.
[/quote]

No way! Scared of Me? LOL

Don't get intimidated by one's name (of course, except MUR!!!) I'm really nice... right, guys!?

You can call me "DD" :D (and thank Fire Starter for devising that :P)

[quote name='Quinntius' timestamp='1348635060' post='122423']
Not a bat idea. I don't have a single one that you've listed, so I guess I ought to start my search for some tutors. Especially someone that can teach combat. I thought I had the fighting system in the bag back when I had to fight those shadowy creatures. Once I got into the real world, I realized that those shadows were just there to make newbies like me feel good about ourselves.
[/quote]

I'd love to teach you a thing or two about combat ;)

But keep in mind, we are ALL still learning, it just never stops! You can never learn enough! :D

Edited by DARK DEMON

Welcome to Magicduel and if you ever find me in game or wish to send me a pm feel free to. I have a ton of experience in roleplaying. I have played in many roleplays with many diverse characters. So if you ever wish for any advice be sure to ask me, but be warned. I will only teach true roleplay. I will not teach any godmoding crap that you see most noobs using. Literacy, keeping an open mind, and long sequences are a must for great roleplay.

[quote name='VertuHonagan' timestamp='1348653655' post='122447']
I will only teach true roleplay. I will not teach any godmoding crap that you see most noobs using. Literacy, keeping an open mind, and long sequences are a must for great roleplay.
[/quote]

Definitely agreed :D (*has a little RP experience as well*)

Edited by DARK DEMON

I've been RPing practically my whole life, so I feel confident there. Then again, I'm self taught, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to gain knowledge from the experiences of others.

And DD, I would love to learn about combat, so any advice you have would be great! :D