my stored heat went missing

smartalekrj

• Root Admin

[quote name='smartalekrj' timestamp='1353598304' post='126053']
[b]switching to a different browser doesn't solve the issue, it looks away from it.[/b] Oddly enough the compatibility view doesn't come automatically on. Once I set it to autoon my heat returned. Thanks!
[/quote]

Bug in IE not in MD lol, unless you want many many hacks to support ie3, its just going to not work on some browsers.

• Root Admin

IE 10 is very experimental currently, im not surprised that some things dont work for it, its generally a step in the right direction but because its new its going to be some time before either A) it supports standards properly and therefore things in MD work or B) MD has some hacks written for it to work

for the most part everything seems to be running good.... moving around loads faster, keep getting the multiple windows open thing, but I was getting that before.attack logs seem to be a bit better to view. I think that the heat thing was the only issue. Of course most the improvements i'm noticing are prolly because going from a single core processor to a quad core and from 2 gigs of ram to 6 gigs lol

IE messes with standards as do all other browsers and i rarely see a website that gets 100% in a valitator. For example Magicduel opening page: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=magicduel.com&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0
26 errors

• 1 year later...