WTS (Independent) Loreroot pass papers

Jubaris

I have two independent Loreroot pass papers (not shared items, they are permanently "yours"), and I wish to sell one, but I won't go for something ridiculous.

If the offer is not attractive to me, I will not sell it. This will last indefinitely unless someone offers something interesting in exchange, when I will announce a period of few days when others have an opportunity to outbid the bidder before I seal the trade.

Most of you with money of course don't need Loreroot Pass papers, this is a more of a... Tool to help younger people, to create quests for them and such. Would do it myself but I am not that good with available time, besides, I have two of 'em.

I realize I haven't stated what I deem interesting but... Surprise me.

-the ability to pm DD at any time of the day for help
-permission to call DD a douche-bag
-the ability to summon DD and make your foes tremble in fear by his wrath
-complete freedom to smack DD when you're frustrated and need to hit someone to calm yourself down
-half of my current inventory (a little lumber, sticky goop, 2 rainbow candies, toxic and unidentified plants, tea leaves and other similar precious valuables)

I will trade any ONE of the above for the pass papers.

:D

Edited by DARK DEMON

I offer to review and comment on any work of writing you wish, as long as it is yours or close to yours.

This way, you'll have time to put these pass papers that you no longer have to good use.

EDIT: I clearly meant "works" -- plural -- and I will offer this service over an extended period, it can be multiple works, there just needs to be an end in sight somewhere.

That came out wrong.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

Hmmmm... Well services do sound interesting... On temporary basis. As long as you are doing your side of the bargain, the papers are in your possession with verbal insurance from me that I won't go annoying on requests (something simple once a month) or wanting to cancel the agreement just because I don't feel like it anymore or see profits elsewhere. You (in general) give me the ITC code of the item in case you go inactive (where I would return them to you once you become active again).
That would be some kind of insurance for both sides, that the agreement will be respected.
Now, the services I would find interesting... They can be very simple. As Ackshan brought up, perhaps another perception on a matter related to me, or someone who would inform me of average day happenings in Magic Duel since I am usually idling whole day, or something similar as that that could benefit on both directions due to often interaction.
After a while, we can pre-determine that, the papers would become your full property and I will stop 'annoying' you :)
This sort of an agreement will most probably be the case with this trade, because I doubt anyone will drop in drachorns or anything like that :))

I would also be willing to help someone out with a quest project if I weigh it good. (this I can do with my second LR papers too, tho it would be a true temporary agreement, not something permanent)

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1355239831' post='128021']
That wouldn't be entirely in keeping with the rules Tom...
[/quote]
I thought you can do whatever with informations you manage to get, as long as you're not just laying it out for everyone to see? Pretty sure information trade had always been something common among researchers of MD (especially during times when less people had access to secret locations/lores - though some of those lores are defunct now) - the spirit is to use your own resources (can be personal access to information, strong deductive/analysis skills, connections, and assets) to find things out and not just ask to be spoonfed.

Grido , My offer was in the line of UDgard thinking

Those info i offered , i have them and did not publish but it can be partake between serchers

And more so , since Princ was once very involve in Loreroot, i doubt that he as not already seen those pictures, and more to to have been there himself, and he probably can go there anytime

Edited by Tom Pouce

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1355249545' post='128031']
I thought you can do whatever with informations you manage to get, as long as you're not just laying it out for everyone to see? Pretty sure information trade had always been something common among researchers of MD (especially during times when less people had access to secret locations/lores - though some of those lores are defunct now) - the spirit is to use your own resources (can be personal access to information, strong deductive/analysis skills, connections, and assets) to find things out and not just ask to be spoonfed.
[/quote]

[i][color=#808080]hm... just a question. Would be also allowed to sell such research for coins? Because seems to be a business offer not a research cooperation.[/color][/i]

[i][color=#a9a9a9]Edit:[/color][/i]
[i][color=#a9a9a9]My apologies to Rhaegar for going off original topic.[/color][/i]

Edited by Shemhazaj

A monthly poem for a year. Original ones, that is.

That might be more of a punishment...but I'd like to help new players in getting to Loreroot, if they're interested.

Max

Edit: I'll up the ante to 2 poems a month. 24 poems in a year.

Edited by Max Mortlock

[quote name='Shemhazaj' timestamp='1355256558' post='128038']
[i][color=#808080]hm... just a question. Would be also allowed to sell such research for coins? Because seems to be a business offer not a research cooperation.[/color][/i]

[i][color=#a9a9a9]Edit:[/color][/i]
[i][color=#a9a9a9]My apologies to Rhaegar for going off original topic.[/color][/i]
[/quote]

it had been done all the time, trust me i know it, i encountered it way too many times for my liking

@Princ, I will happily split this topic at your request. I will anyway if it continues to go on (my bad), but wanted to make sure you had that option now still.

@Others,
First; if you read what I said, I never said it was technically against the rules, just not entirely in keeping with them.

Second; information, yes, fine. Screenshots are something else entirely.

I don't mind the chattering, but yeah, I guess leaving room for actual bidding would make sense.
To solve this issue at least in short term sense, I am not interested in those screenshots because, as Tom guessed good, I've already visited those locations number of times.
Nor really any other location. Would trade information for information, rather than something material for information.

Regarding coins... Hmm...
I will have to set the minimum price to be considered at all would be 2 gold coins, because regular items have a "value" of 1 gold coin, when a miracle happens that the owner wants to sell his item. This one is usable, has a function.

Minimum price to be considered means that I would rather look for a better offer, but that eventually I may be broken and accept it, or even refuse it. Minimum price that I will surely accept goes from 3 gold coins.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

Rusty is acceptable (as far as I know it is more valuable than a soulweaver on the market).

I will leave the period for people to try to outbid Ignnus until 22nd of December (would do sooner, but due to some exams I find this date appropriate), if you Ignnus don't have problems with it.

[quote]I will leave the period for people to try to outbid Ignnus until 22nd of December (would do sooner, but due to some exams I find this date appropriate), if you Ignnus don't have problems with it.[/quote]

that is ok,I can wait