Giant Butterfly

DARK DEMON

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Cocoon:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Abilities: Heal[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Targets: Random[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Stats: Vital Energy: 50/50, Power 10, Defense 10, Initiative 0[/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400].[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Requirements for next level: Age 10, Action points 30 [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400](like an angien egg, it can't be used in battle at this stage)[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]____________________________________________________________[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Young Butterfly:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Abilities: Heal[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Targets: Random[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Stats: Vital Energy: 160/160, Power 20, Defense 20, Initiative 0.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Requirements for the next level: Age 40, Action Points 40, Stored heat 20000, Won battles 50, advance to MP4.[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]____________________________________________________________[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Wild butterfly:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Abilities: Heal, Regenerate[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]T[/color][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]argets: Random, Dying, Weak creatures, Strong creatures[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Stats: Vital Energy: 280/280, Power 30, Defense 20, Initiative 0, Regeneration 2.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Requirement for next level: Age 120, Action points 50, Stored heat 90000, Won battles 240, advance to MP5.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Special influences: [b][regenaura] - [antifreeze][/b][/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]_______________________________________________________________[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Adult Butterfly:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Abilities: Heal, Regenerate[/color][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Targets: Multiple[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Stats: Vital Energy: 400/400, Power 40, Defense 30, Initiative 0, Regeneration 2.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Requirement for next level: Age 300, Action Points 70, Stored heat 280000, Won battles 600.[/color][/font]

[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Special influences:[b] [regenaura] - [triple antifreeze][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]_______________________________________________________________[/font][/color]

[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Giant Butterfly:[/font][/color]

[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Abilities: Heal, Regenerate[/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Targets: All[/font][/color]

[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Stats: Vital Energy: 600/600, Power 50, Defense 40, Initiative 0, Regeneration 4.[/font][/color]

[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Special influences: [b][regenaura] - [freeze] - [triple antifreeze][/b][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]_________________________________________________________________[/b][/font][/color]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Hmm... I'll add another level, to make it a little un-hollow warrior like :) [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]nad, more LR-ish? I suppose that would come from the description...[/color][/font]

( O_O)

Now then, after seeing your revision, (and im not one to damper a mood or such, but i feel this might need to be pointed out), but isnt [Heal/Regen - All] a bit... OP? >>;

If it isnt, whoo, more power to ya kiddo, but i dunno... seems it might be tippin the scales a bit der :3

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1359832975' post='131878']
( O_O)

Now then, after seeing your revision, (and im not one to damper a mood or such, but i feel this might need to be pointed out), but isnt [Heal/Regen - All] a bit... OP? >>;

If it isnt, whoo, more power to ya kiddo, but i dunno... seems it might be tippin the scales a bit der :3
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I don't think it's overpowered... since you need to be MP6 to be able to upgrade it to that level. :D[/color][/font]

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fang Archbane' timestamp='1359846404' post='131888']
Thats true Pip, but the requirement still fills it's purpose.

It makes balance.
[/quote]

or removes it by adding a requirement so that a few people can get the most overpowered level. Sounds to me like it unbalances things even more...

why aren't they including the consumption of specific resource/s as part of the creatures's upgrade requirement?

like for example.. Adult Butterfly should check first X amount of Y LR-resource in its owners' inventory then "eats" them upon upgrade

else, it won't advance to its ultimate level

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1359849730' post='131890']
or removes it by adding a requirement so that a few people can get the most overpowered level. Sounds to me like it unbalances things even more...
[/quote]

I dont know Chew, i guess its down to interpretation, like the rest of the worlds most troubling docs.

I think it adds balance, but then again, im not an experienced fighter or anything of the sort, so my opinion should matter least, in my eyes :3

Edit: i like Nads idea :D

Edited by Fang Archbane

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]That's the point, Chew.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You need to be special to get the powerful level. Plus, the age requirement is also quite high...[/color][/font]

• Root Admin

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1359899063' post='131916']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]That's the point, Chew.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You need to be special to get the powerful level. Plus, the age requirement is also quite high...[/color][/font]
[/quote]

So you are saying the special aka strong players, are permitted to get an overpowered creature? This makes it even worse for those who are not special because they cannot get the creature.

Would you say it is more fairer if everyone can get morphs or if only a couple? Only a couple people having morphs means that they make those who have them more powerful, comparatively if most people have it, people are more on an even level.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1359900531' post='131918']
So you are saying the special aka strong players, are permitted to get an overpowered creature? This makes it even worse for those who are not special because they cannot get the creature.

Would you say it is more fairer if everyone can get morphs or if only a couple? Only a couple people having morphs means that they make those who have them more powerful, comparatively if most people have it, people are more on an even level.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I see your point now :)[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Adjusted. Is it fairer now?[/color][/font]

• Root Admin

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1359900984' post='131919']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I see your point now :)[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Adjusted. Is it fairer now?[/color][/font]
[/quote]

I dont know, to be perfectly honest i did not take the time to actually look at the creature, i merely questioned your logic that an overpowered creature was balanced by permitting only MP6 to get it, which i disagreed with.

• 5 months later...

Perhaps the butterfly loses the regenaura, antifreeze, and freeze in favor of a new aura, one that reduces initiative of enemy creaturs by a certain amount based upong the power of the creature holding the arua and the power iof the creature without the aura

DD, nice idea but in MD we don't have butterflies , we have drachorns :P

On Topic:

Way overpowered.

Try to gather the stats of all the creatures and you will see why it is overpowered. (at least in stats).

Also, consider that no creatures should be too powerful, it should have weaknesses.

If you create a creature very strong in one point, you create it weak in more then one other. (see the bird, pope and many more)

Lose some auras, targets and abilities.