Memories - A Quest of Storytelling

Syrian

As the title suggests the quest is simple, write a story. or more precisely, a continuation of my own that is in my Comments on self papers. ( [url="http://magicduel.com/players/Syrian"]http://magicduel.com/players/Syrian[/url] ) Read the story, and according to your own interpretations, finish it up until the point that Syrian arrived in MD (bearing in mind the age difference of the Syrian in the story and the one in the realm)

The winner will have their submission added to my story, and give them credit for the work, the submission will of course be the remaining half of Syrians memory and will become "canon". It will NOT influence the character in game except for when she decides to recall her past to another.

Applicants are free to pm me any questions regarding the character as she is right now, and any confusion that you may have. I will not however answer questions as to how i planned the story to end, as due to the nature of the quest, it is irrelevant

Submit your answers as a forum PM as my MD inbox gets flooded quickly and i do not wish to lose any submissions.

[b]The story MUST involve some kind of mental "pain" ,give her a reason to hate herself and hide from her memories. And follow, as closely as possible, the style of writing that i already used.[/b]

[b]Rewards: [/b]

1st - As above, Rustgold, Gold Coin, Pimped Grasan, Dream Mutated Joker, 3 Spicy Pickles, 3 [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heat Stones, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BMMO Silver Gift[/font][/color]
2nd - Spell stone*, Pimped Grasan, 2 Spicy Pickles, 2 [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heat Stones, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BMMO Silver Gift[/font][/color]
3rd - Spell stone, Pimped Grasan, Spicy Pickle, [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heat Stone, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BMMO Silver Gift[/font][/color]

*2nd place will have the choice of stone.

Lazarus has sponsored this quest with Invisibility stone, Move lock stone
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Keith Moon has sponsored this quest with a gold coin for the winner.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fire Starter has sponsored this quest with 3 fresh Pimped Grasan and one fresh Rustgold Drachorn[/font][/color]
Fang Archbane has sponsored this quest with pickles
Change has s[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ponsored this quest with Heat Stones[/font][/color]
VorniC has s[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ponsored this[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] quest with 3 BMMO Silver Gifts[/font][/color]
Lazarus has sponsored this quest with an aged Dream Mutated Joker for the winner
[b]Sponsorship are welcome:[/b]

[b]Deadline: April 30th 2013[/b]

Edited by Syrian

[quote name='Syrian' timestamp='1364280667' post='134476']

[b]Sponsorship are welcome:[/b]

[b]Deadline: April 16th 2013[/b]
[/quote]

I suggest you contact the Treasure Keepers and Lightsage his leader. They surely can help you with more sponsorships if you convince them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry, i have been busy over the last few days with RL stuff. im hoping to judge them a bit more in depth today, i know the winners already, but i think people will want something a bit more in depth as to why i have chosen the way i did, which is hard for me to do. if people want however i can just publish the results and then they can ask whatever questions they may have about it.