SERVER ISSUE

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, i can't actually be a monthly subscriber, but i can donate a $100.00 every now and then, like when i first began this game, i bought $10.00 credit, then a couple of weeks later $100, so now im almost out of money cause i only vote now and then, so i will be looking to invest another $100. How will this work for people like me who only want to contribute every few months? And no, i cant break that money up to monthly amounts on credit card, as hubby would be p*ssed that im using the credit card for this game, even tho i put my money back in to cover it. Do u see my dilemma?

Hi all, i can't actually be a monthly subscriber, but i can donate a $100.00 every now and then, like when i first began this game, i bought $10.00 credit, then a couple of weeks later $100, so now im almost out of money cause i only vote now and then, so i will be looking to invest another $100. How will this work for people like me who only want to contribute every few months? And no, i cant break that money up to monthly amounts on credit card, as hubby would be p*ssed that im using the credit card for this game, even tho i put my money back in to cover it. Do u see my dilemma?

Go MD Shop (button) > Buy Credits > One time credit packs (second option)

(:

Please don't say my smile looks smug.

Go MD Shop (button) > Buy Credits > One time credit packs (second option)

(:

Please don't say my smile looks smug.

Haha u look really brainy lol Ok, if i do the option that u say above, will my dollars contribute to the server fee? As i do want to contribute, cause i really enjoy this game, maybe not at the moment cause im looking for losses lol

• Root Admin

situations is like this..

hosting gave us a bad ip (i cant even send normal emails from it because they are marked as spam or returned)..they say its a new ip and they didnt knew it was blacklisted ...whatever..

We are still on the temporary server and the serverparts didnt arrived yet so i dont know how long it will take, maybe a day or two more.

There is a downtime for some of you because i added some new secondary nameservers and they take up to 24 to register , but there will be an other downtime for all once hosting will change current bad ip into a clean one.

its a whole mess.. i sent them a final email asking for fast solution to this problem, if they will provide it its cool, if not i will start searching for an other one. This one is a good company, i read reviews about them and everything looked fine, i guess we just had bad luck i don't know what to say.

few more days, hopefully not that many ..

• Root Admin

bad news ... in a way ... hosting is havign some problems with a lot fo servers they ordered and they are sending back the whole lot, including ours. I dont know if its a madeup story but this is what they said.

New server will be delayed untill next week. i was almost about to cancel the deal with them and search for an other one, but good new is that they are not charging for the time we are on the temporary server and its moveing quite well for now. also they said they will make me some kind of deal for beeing so patient with them (lol feels like i am in story mode) so i gues its better to wait here more than to start chasing for oher providers that could have similar problems.

I think i will remove the site announcement for now because most wotn understad why its still there and also they wont read this topic. I will announce it on the changelog asa server upgrade later on when it will happen.

i'll keep you informed on this topic on how things go on if i have more news.