Mp5 temporary for how long?

awiiya

As per announcement:

Work in progress on MP1 level, awyia temporarly moved to mp5 . If any of you suddenly sees unusual interface things please wait 10min and if its still happening post on the forum.

Most creative spelling of my name I've seen in a while aside, wondering how long the switch is for

Awi

Why would you want to be mp6?  There is almost no difference between mp5 and mp6? You say you don't want worshipers but you can't prevent them from joining and I am pretty sure you'll get lots of them :D (people who like you and people who like none of the current mp6es but had no choice).

In your case an illusions mp might work even if you say they are not your thing.

How would an illusions mp work?  I don't want to put on Illusions, but I suppose mp7 isn't awful.

And I wasn't really thinking about how many worshippers I would get.  I just would like a non-combat stage that is community involved.

Awi

From what I know is MP7 a lot about combat. Since every player of every MP level can attack you. So you can easily be used for training, grinding or teaching newer players how to fight for example. But it is community involved I guess.

From what I know is MP7 a lot about combat. Since every player of every MP level can attack you. So you can easily be used for training, grinding or teaching newer players how to fight for example. But it is community involved I guess.

That's cause your info is wrong and cause fang has been spreading wrong info.  Mp7 IS about illusions. + if you have no crits, nobody can attack you.

How would an illusions mp work?  I don't want to put on Illusions, but I suppose mp7 isn't awful.

And I wasn't really thinking about how many worshippers I would get.  I just would like a non-combat stage that is community involved.

Awi

You can stay out of illusions without any issue. You don't have to be in one if you don't like it. Also some affect only your stats (not tags, spells, description) so nobody notices them.

Mp6 is not really a non-combat stage.

Actually since you have no crits and in a sanctuary area you don't even need to change your mp at all. I am sure that somehow Mur can tie you to the ground (in case you feel an itch to walk around :P). But for the beauty of the dots, go fro MP7. 3 dots is defo nicer than 1 or none :D

• Root Admin

Okay, well, for Mur:

1.  Mp6 if I don't have to collect worshippers.

2.  Mp7 otherwise.

Thanks,

Awi

I have made you mp7

Dont use the illusions otherwise you will fall back to MP5 as i dont really want to be making you mp7 repeatedly.

Edited by Chewett