Marketing Help

Seigheart

So, I don't know how many of you know it, but while I'm in school I've been working as Bar Security for GTA's largest Bars. And one of the bars isnt doing so well financially. I've been given control of their FB page, due to prior experience, and a marketing budget.

One of the things I would like to do is create a souveneir shop of sorts. I'm looking for a website that I can purchase high quality (reasonably priced) clothing for men and women. The women's clothing will have to be... a bit promiscuous. It's a bar after all. Sorry.

Has anyone ever dealt with a company that could provide the services that I am looking for? Remember, I don't want a plain white t shirt with a logo on it. I want something worth paying for.

Seigheart 

• Root Admin

Not a single person knows of an online company that would do something like this?

Possibly judging by the lack of response, however you have asked only a day ago during a holiday period when many people are not diligently reading the forum.

I would wait a couple more days before declaring it pointless :)