the evil within MD

powle

This is NOT an official quest (for now at least) so the prizes will only be silver coins from my personal inventory. All sponsors are very wellcome :D

Now let's get to the point :) what i want you to do is write down a name of a player that you believe did (or said or perhaps plans to do) something evil and the reason why you think that it is evil. Lastly (and most importantly) explain how much of it you think is actual evilness and how much is it just roleplaying a "badguy" (a hero can  only truly shine when facing a force of great evil so roleplaying a bad guy could be just someone selflessly giving others the chance to prove themselves as mighty heroes). Or perhaps it was meant only as a sick joke? You are to submit your entries as replys to this post so everybody can see it but i will judge it in my own way disregarding any coments about who likes or dislikes which submission (you are still free to post coments like that just remember it won't affect my judgement).

Depending on the number of entries i will select one or more winners and the number of coins the winner(s) get will depend on how much i like their submissions.

I'll say nadrolski. He's always harvesting water responsibly, showing off his strength by doing armpit pushups, and demonstrating loyal citizenship to Marind Bell! He is truly a vicious character as he means everything he does, and fights tirelessly against those who only wish to deplete resources, be lazy and try out different lands. Nadrolski is a true villain, unparalleled by any other villain in MD!

Edited by Pipstickz

dst is planning on taking over the TW because she is jealous that Azull has filled the land with so many interesting people... Dare I post proof?

Yes, please do so or I will sue you for slander.

Edited by dst

You're an idiot rophs. Thank you for the best laugh I had since...Monday.

TW is not about death and decay :D But you don't know that...you poor poor soul. Oh well...logic is not your point. Nor is knowledge. Life sucks :D

Now, on topic: you want to see some major evil and such? Try to dig into the Fusioneers disbanding. And good luck with that!

Edited by dst

You're an idiot rophs. Thank you for the best laugh I had since...Monday.

TW is not about death and decay :D But you don't know that...you poor poor soul. Oh well...logic is not your point. Nor is knowledge. Life sucks :D

Now, on topic: you want to see some major evil and such? Try to dig into the Fusioneers disbanding. And good luck with that!

Do you mean when Falronn, Fang, Ackshan were removed during the chaos?

Evil ah?

What Majority does becomes GOOD

And what minority does becomes EVIL

Humans have found no other way to find justice in their actions hehe

If there is someone in MD who can truly define evil then it would be non other then the legendary TAILSER.

He created soooo much dmg that Admins had to ban him & all his alts behind bars to save MD. He had about 5+plus accounts and i think he had 20+ Alts for his evil designs. His specialty is to spam the only free magic spell which was available for all. And when he was banned for using MD chat he spamed through PMs. As a epic spammer he even deviced his own way of breaking MD chat.

Warned by all yet he give a damn about that warnings he was true Epic fugitive whom i truly admire and respect.

All this he managed to do in a very short period untill he got banned. and he did all these with a normal account no Admin powers, no WP spells, no shop bonus, no politics, no 'i scratch your butt u scratch mine' tactics, no land, no alliance, no friends. A insane evil power in MD. 

Now there r many 'So called Evils ' in MD wearing black jackets, joining nerco alliances, having evil like avatars, and using their powers against weak, noobs, players who aren't aware of the 'larger than ocean like rules' of MD and those who falls prey in their mind games. Well in my eyes these ' So called evils' r nothing but just a bunch of clowns who writes in their forehead " iam evil fear me plz " hehe. 

Unlike them Tailser targeted the Gods of MD yess from Admins, LHOs, kings, forum mods and even Wookie magics. 

Hence i declare the period of Tailser shall be known as the Age of Fugitives hehe.