Mammon's book improvement

dst

It's not a new idea but it still needs coding.

Since there are players in MD that thought the item was a troll and since the item was created to circle randomly and since it (actually they because if I remember correctly there are 2 of those items) is locked on someone's account (no idea on who's account and I am lazy to check) I propose that this item to be coded so if it's not used for a defined period of time, it is automatically transferred to a random player (same way as it is transferred after the item is used).

The item was created for a certain purpose and it should prove a handy learning tool for noobs and vets as well.

I know it is great, that's why I mentioned it.

But how does it work ? Does it return after use ?

What can it be done to  make it work ?

Can it be done a recall item for them ?

The way I remember it working: once used, you get a <spoiler> chances to receive +1M attack for 1 month. Once used, the item will be transferred randomly to any online users at that time. If not used...book stays in the inventory and rots...

Also...I think (not very sure I believe) there is a cooldown (not very sure about it though...sorry).

Maybe it could come in a shared version? One public book in each capitol, and it regroups every week?

Umm...if there is no cooldown we'd have lots of players with +/- 1 M attack/def...do we want that?

It wouldn't have to be a month of the effect, maybe a week would do for the shared book as well. And obviously it would need a cooldown too, maybe it could just work once per re-group.

As to hoarding, it would be hard to constantly grab an item that appears at 4 different locations at once, wouldn't it? And it doesn't even do anything, like the candy boxes or tea kettles. I doubt people would go out of their way to get an item that has no use to them.

if you give a new player 1million attack what are they realyl learning? "oh, i have high attack so i win now" its like an MMO, you dont learn by being given the best tools, you learn by starting from nothing and dealing with having no tools, and learning as you aquuire more tools

[spoiler]

Why not give one to each LHO?

@rophs. why?

It's mean to help noobs, LHO meant to help noobs. LHO give them to newbies?

if you give a new player 1million attack what are they realyl learning? "oh, i have high attack so i win now" its like an MMO, you dont learn by being given the best tools, you learn by starting from nothing and dealing with having no tools, and learning as you aquuire more tools

It looks like I have zero idea what the mammonsbook does.

[/spoiler]

@Rophs : why give them to LHOs ? why not give it to me ?

It seems that I am the only one that remembered it and one of the few that knows what it means without even using it.

As

As Chewett said, these items are not for noobs and it seems, both of you (Syrian & Rophs) you can use the lesson :)

As stated before, those items would "grant either + or - 1m attack and defense". :) that is all