Ann 3215 - Multiple Tags Functional

Kyphis the Bard

Ann 3125 asks us to discuss on the forum any case where we think multiple tags are applicable but not yet applied.

I figure I might as well get the ball rollin':

Before becoming an MDA Land Leader I spent three years working to earn my role tag as Chronicler. While I am not overly likely to use the tag while I have the MDA Land Leader tag, I would still like to have it registered to my account, so that I can make that choice.

Information is as follows:

Name: Kyphis
ID: 104972

Title: Chronicler
Text: A traveler who enjoys observing quietly, taking notes on all he sees and hears. Has a long memory, and enjoys a thoughtful question.

• Root Admin

- Option not to have any tag will be available
- there is also a problem/error that shows if you have no tags at all that will be fixed
- regardin previous roles you had, it is not a bug that they don't show, its somply because till now they where not stored separately. This needs a manual check and fix one by one. LHO should centralize info to their leader, other people should post info on the forum in some sort of organized manner..DO NOT FLOOD ME WITH EMAILS

In a couple of days i will adjust each case one by one, provided i get all this info nice and organized..you will all get your past secondary tags.

@chew, email me about what you wanted to discuss. I will reply later today. Thanks

Last I remember with the LHO tags, you wouldn't get one if you already had an "actual" tag, so in theory there should be no related issues with that..

As for dual tags, I've never had it as one in game, but I figure me having "King of Golemus Golemicarum" would be appropriate (Grido, ID:7251)

• Root Admin

Last I remember with the LHO tags, you wouldn't get one if you already had an "actual" tag, so in theory there should be no related issues with that..

As for dual tags, I've never had it as one in game, but I figure me having "King of Golemus Golemicarum" would be appropriate (Grido, ID:7251)

Oh you are the King of GG... Always wondered that, Did it ever get officially announced or is this another Eon thing? Aint official til its official :P

Also I would like to point out that my tag is the following:

Leader of KoB (Bringers of Light)

I think that at this point it should be two seperated tags if I'm not mistaken. But If I get granted both of them, then I have three tags. Or would the current one be removed? Also a lot of players do have this right now.

Also I would like to point out that my tag is the following:

Leader of KoB (Bringers of Light)

I think that at this point it should be two seperated tags if I'm not mistaken. But If I get granted both of them, then I have three tags. Or would the current one be removed? Also a lot of players do have this right now.

These are two separated tags. The one in parenthesis is your "minor" tag, the one outside is your "major" tag. ---> http://magicduel.com/page/Announcement/view/2451

so it is here where we get to put forward the list of multiple tags?

If so then i have a list of tags:

Player name: *Nimrodel*

Tag: Sky scouter

Description: Observes the sky and is able to decide how clear it is, regardless of what others can actually see with their own eyes

Tag: Knight of the Feather

Description: A loyal knight, who uses her flute and blade to aid in the ascent and protection of the feather of hope existing in herself and those who bear it in the storms of doubt.

Current tag: Quest Experimentalist

Description: After becoming a knight, and learning to ride a dragon, this flautist has ventured deep into the boundaries of Adventuring and Quest creation. Time will tell if she will shine with success or drown in failure.

Edited by Nimrodel

• Root Admin

I do not have multiple tags (not even a single for that matter :))) but... maybe is it so that you can select which is supposed to be in the parenthesis?

Thats how I have been trying to get Mur to realise how it was originally designed but that is not currently how it works.

Thats how I have been trying to get Mur to realise how it was originally designed but that is not currently how it works.

I don't know if its mechanically better (I don't have - or want - access to the code, so have no way of telling), but I do think this new way is better for the end user. More control, ability to have far more than just two tags and switch between them at will, ability to prove dedication to a role, etc

Still bugs to be ironed out, obviously, but I do like this new approach better.