Trigger box error on activating kill item

After seeing Ann. 3303, I clicked "use item" on my amulet just to check everything was normal.

Instead of the instruction and name box (that I had checked before and was there), this fills the trigger box:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/magicdue/public_html/bar/inc.boxheader.php:25) in /home/magicdue/public_html/bar/box.activeitem.php on line 19 opening item...

Trigger box does not return to normal with simple page refresh.

Reporting here on request from Chewy.

After seeing Ann. 3303, I clicked "use item" on my amulet just to check everything was normal.

Instead of the instruction and name box (that I had checked before and was there), this fills the trigger box [...]

I tried with mine (the original "use item" was replaced by "open item") and here's what I see:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/marketitems/iteminterface/killatacost.php on line 15

p.s. I've seen the announcement about killing items requiring gold to be activated.