Bird creature and the Nest

Blackshade Rider

What kind of new ability might you have in mind Asthir. Are you suggesting all of its abilitys gets changed?

Chewett. ........ I was thinking if you were to use items such as a common item maybe it would take a leash and bird house and other items of that nature. I suppose resources as well like Asthir suggestest. What are all the bird related rp items and items we could possibly use?

Yes and maybe a certain rp item available

I have no problems with anything apart from with this.

I'd personally keep RP Items separate as that would then mean the creature would only be accessible to those that first buy this RP item - either from the Shop or from another player. A public creature should be accessible by any and all - time, effort and the creature recruitment prices should be all that's needed. 

Growing berries can be done for free but the RP items very rarely come so. I'd also guess the RP item would be "consumed" when recruiting the creatures? Unless you want it to work as a key of some sorts? If it's consumed, this means there will need to be a constant supply from the MD Shop...and not every can buy things from there.

Just a suggestion however. 

Nice ideas so far.

• Root Admin

Chewett. ........ I was thinking if you were to use items such as a common item maybe it would take a leash and bird house and other items of that nature. I suppose resources as well like Asthir suggestest. What are all the bird related rp items and items we could possibly use?

I would have to look through some of the common items, but it would certainly be a very good use of them. Im seriously considering this.

A public creature should be accessible by any and all - time, effort and the creature recruitment prices should be all that's needed.

I agree, but it could be a different type of premium creature. Personally I like the idea better that a premium creature still needs to be recruited at a location :) Edited by Chewett

What kind of new ability might you have in mind Asthir. Are you suggesting all of its abilitys gets changed?

The ability is also described in the post above. The Blind ability. And yes, I was thinking of it slightly damaging the target and applying the ability, instead of weakening its target.

Actually, Rophs came up with the resource idea. I only put that into context mixed with the player DNA comment. :p

Also, very curious what this might lead to. :)

I think a blind ability would be nice but im not sure how it would effect the winderwild. But also I was thinking instead of an egg be there what about a newly hatched one since it would have to be tamed. If it is an egg it couldn't really put up much of a fight of taming it

But also I was thinking instead of an egg be there what about a newly hatched one since it would have to be tamed. If it is an egg it couldn't really put up much of a fight of taming it

I would see the sense in skipping its egg steps in a story involving taming, yes.

As for RP items... something which would require getting to the nest (cliff climbing) and capturing the bird (a net), or simply luring it out, as Rophs said, with the berries placed under some elaborate trap made of multiple RP items... :P

Now... making these items get consumed in the process... that's gonna make it one rare creature. :P

Edited by Myth

I would see the sense in skipping its egg steps in a story involving taming, yes.

As for RP items... something which would require getting to the nest (cliff climbing) and capturing the bird (a net), or simply luring it out, as Rophs said, with the berries placed under some elaborate trap made of multiple RP items... :P

Now... making these items get consumed in the process... that's gonna make it one rare creature. :P

I don't think a climbing rp item should be needed as there is already a rope there you can climb up right by the nest. but the idea of capturing it is a good idea I think.

• 3 months later...