April Fools

Ann. 3400 - [2015-04-01 05:01:10 - Stage 12] - Permalink - Posted By Muratus del Mur 
Odd ancient requests being randomly processed
Based on his request sent to us ages ago, all creaturs of Pipstickz have been confiscated and will be sacrificed by the end of the day. The player will receive as per his request, one pickle for each killed creature. (If you change your mind please visit your creatures page to stop this process or post asap on the forum and pray someone will read your post in time)

I was scared that this was something I had forgotten about, then I saw the thing about the pickles, and remembered that I've never asked for a pickle, and certainly not one for each of my creatures, I would remember a deal like that. So here's my ASAP Post, I'll be praying.

For the sake of fun, I'll be praying here with Pip for my creatures and would like to apologize to them for getting drunk "back then" and making such a deal. I changed my mind. I want them back. :D