Draw/ create/ sculpt your own Hell Hound

Thank you WittyLeWat.

This quest was made because MUR had encouraged me to do this. He thought it was intresting to see how people looked at md a bit and how every one sees things differently and I have the same intrest in what people see things as................ I hope all enjoy this

To everyone else below is my new quest. Enjoy everyone. I hope to see every body try this.

Edited by blackrider

--------posting on Blackshade's behalf, he has computer issues atm------

You can see examples of the birthday quest version here..........http://magicduel.inv...ounds/?p=163879

How To Play

REQUIREMENTS

3 pictures MINIMUM.  Any mind power welcome.

------MUST draw your player name into the drawing---------

TASKS

You are to draw a Hell Hound and Upload at least 3 pictures to this post . Draw it how you see them in your eyes. I don't want to be asked how they look.

Be creative in the drawing. Try to draw a background or a person riding the hound or it sleeping in some grass ect. However you see fit just make sure it stays MD related and MD Appropriate. 

RULES

*RULE #1*******YOU MUST DRAW/SIGN YOUR NAME INTO THE PICTURE( This is for authentication purposes.)*********

*RULE#2**********NO ALTS   (one account per player)*********

*RULE#3********MUST HAVE ATLEAST 3 PICTURES********

*RULE #4***** must state what inspired you otherwise inspiration points are worthless********* 

THINGS YOU CAN USE TO DRAW WITH

Pencil, color pencil, ink pens, markers, paint, chalk, oil pastels

Judging

-Judging will be done by 4 people. Judging will be done in scoring like so below,

creativity: 1-5

uniqueness: 1-5

Inspiration: 1-5

Talent: 1-5

Confirmity: 1-5

You can get an overall score of 100 after each judge does their scoring.

4 judges , 1 judge can give a max score of 25

Rewards

Rewards will be given based on your score

(100 - 76 gets a wp)

( 75 and below needs to try again)

Duration

This will be a permanent quest.

Edited by Witty

Question... If it is a permanent quest is there a limited supply of wps?

For example if over the course of a few months 20 different people submit entries and 12 fall into the wp range...

(I know that it is unlikely that that many people would submit pictures within that time frame) I just want to point out that if it is player sponsored wps there might be difficulties later on keeping up with those that fall into the wp reward range.

Question... If it is a permanent quest is there a limited supply of wps?

For example if over the course of a few months 20 different people submit entries and 12 fall into the wp range...

(I know that it is unlikely that that many people would submit pictures within that time frame) I just want to point out that if it is player sponsored wps there might be difficulties later on keeping up with those that fall into the wp reward range.

Yes Assira there will be plenty of wp's available. No one needs to worry if there is not enough wp's. I have the support of Chewett if and when needed.

Also any one that play the birthday quest version is allowed to play this one as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I admit I haven't worked on this as much time as I should have. But my visions are always a little messy and here goes my enterpretation of Blackshade's hell hounds.
(forgive me for the messy paper I draw on)

1) first of all, what is a hell hound without something demoniac in it? Bones' n' horns are the first thing that came to my mind and inspired me.
Indeed I wanted to put into their bodies more metal: chains, gears and prosthetics so I happened to research the anatomical body of a real hound.
But at the end I kept it simple, since everytime Blackshade came with his hounds, I figured out that they were actually simple in their shape and....interiors.

d1fdccacad.jpg

2) So here I came out with a final outcome of how I picture the hell hounds in my mind. This is actually an Elite Hound, probably the most majestic and sneaky.
(I haven't figured them as powerful beasts but I preferred to keep them more silent and slim)
I also pictured them in animal traps because I like the idea of them sleeping inside....completely fearless.
(I already fear people saying that it's a mixture between a goat and a horse *laughs*)

af372c96d6.jpg

3) And here comes my favorite part : I pictured them relaxed during their free time playing hell-chess, looking at the time and waiting for their master to come.
And the pups! Once in a while Blackshade comes with his hell hounds and pups and I always feared them and stayed alert. But I was encouraged to pictured them in the most harmless way possible.
So here came the inspiration for them to be so.....cute  :rolleyes: 

a76c2f67d5.jpg

I attached to this message a bonus : a page with all my preliminary sketches. Have fun :)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:2195]

Edited by vladan

Vladan me and the judges have scored your drawings your overall score has came out to 68.5 .

I hate to say you must try again but rules are rules. I suggest adding some more details or spice it up more . I am not saying you need to redraw completely but take your drawings and do a little more to it to impress the judges. I think your artwork is very nice and I like where your inspiration comes from but still we ask for you to try again .

Like I said you may still use your current drawings or if you wish to redraw completely thats fine to.

Thank you vladan and I hope you resubmit for a higher score. Best of luck

I guess you can sculpt it. I dont see any problem with that since it was based off of the "build your own drachorn" quest......

Yes yes you may. I dont think any one will have a problem with that. I think it would be very interesting to see

Does it have to be drawn or can it be a sculpture instead?

I guess you can sculpt it. I dont see any problem with that since it was based off of the "build your own drachorn" quest......

Yes yes you may. I dont think any one will have a problem with that. I think it would be very interesting to see

In light of the above, I'd perhaps suggest a name change in lieu of the current? Perhaps something like "Create" or "Design" a Hell hound?

It could draw (pardon the pun) in more people perhaps if they know it's not just a drawing quest, but one of creativity.

Just a suggestion, considering this is going to be a permanent quest. :)

• 4 weeks later...

DST the title is right. I haven't had the time to get witty to revise it or tell her to delete is so I can post and revise it. you can DRAW/ Sculpt / create    your own. it is not just a drawing contest......

The reasons witty had to post it for me was because at the time I was having computer troubles. this will be fixed. honestly I think this entire post needs to be deleted and get a face lift entirely 

DST the title is right. I haven't had the time to get witty to revise it or tell her to delete is so I can post and revise it. you can DRAW/ Sculpt / create    your own. it is not just a drawing contest......

The reasons witty had to post it for me was because at the time I was having computer troubles. this will be fixed. honestly I think this entire post needs to be deleted and get a face lift entirely 

As I said to you in game a few weeks back, you should have, and still should, simply add another post stating the updated rules.

This isn't Witty's quest, it's yours, so it's unfair that the blame is being passed onto her for not editing a post when you're more than capable of adding an update yourself.

• Root Admin

As I said to you in game a few weeks back, you should have, and still should, simply add another post stating the updated rules.

This isn't Witty's quest, it's yours, so it's unfair that the blame is being passed onto her for not editing a post when you're more than capable of adding an update yourself.

Aethon, you should not be the one to cast the first stone when you left the game with no comment for many weeks, leaving many things unfinished.

If you have complaints, say it NICELY, and if it doesnt matter if its public you should say it publicly, PRIVATELY.

Aethon, you should not be the one to cast the first stone when you left the game with no comment for many weeks, leaving many things unfinished.

If you have complaints, say it NICELY, and if it doesnt matter if its public you should say it publicly, PRIVATELY.

Firstly, I believe the circumstances are very different. I did not log into MD at all -- could not, even. When I did I began righting things straight away and as quickly as I could.

Which leads me to the second I have, a few times now, said to him in both manners. The words were still not heeded. Now that others have brought it up, perhaps he will notice no?

Where I have learnt from my mistakes, I was making sure someone else didn't do the same.

Please don't assume things without first knowing the full and utter truth, from both sides. :)

• Root Admin

Firstly, I believe the circumstances are very different. I did not log into MD at all -- could not, even. When I did I began righting things straight away and as quickly as I could.

Which leads me to the second I have, a few times now, said to him in both manners. The words were still not heeded. Now that others have brought it up, perhaps he will notice no?

Where I have learnt from my mistakes, I was making sure someone else didn't do the same.

Please don't assume things without first knowing the full and utter truth, from both sides. :)

And perhaps you should stop telling people what they should do and acting as if you are in charge of them? Just a thought :D

The game would be a lot nicer if people did as I suggested above, and resolve their differences privately and not demand things of others. Food for thought in how you are portraying yourself.

Don't mind me, I'll just post my drawings here ._.

Main drawing with most detail.

[attachment=4707:image1.JPG]

Ermagerd Pretty Flowers!

[attachment=4708:image2.JPG]

Meat? Oh wait, my lips are sewn QQ

[attachment=4709:image3.JPG]

Inspiration? Well, silly as it sounds, I was thinking "Hm, I wonder what the Hellhounds would look like if Aeo got bored and decided to have fun with them." So... Here you have Blackshade's hounds after Aeo had his "fun" with them.

EDIT: It's a bit sloppier than my usual style, but I'm terrible at drawing doggies, so the details were starting to drive me mental :(

Edited by Aeoshattr

Here is an update to the rules please read carefully as some things have been changed

Sorry this has token me so long to update :(

How to play

<Requirements>

{{{{{Any mind power welcome. You MUST have your player name in the picture. (doesn't matter how as long as its there)}}}}

{{{{{MUST have at least 3 pictures minimum}}}}

<Tasks>

{{{{Your are to DRAW / SCULPT / OR CREATE what you think the hell hound looks like. Once you have done this you have to upload 3 pictures to this feed.. Do this how you see them. what they'd look like to you}}}}}

<RULES>

RULE #1 <<You must have your player name in your Drawing or sculpture or creation. (this is for authentication purposes)

RULE#2 <<NO ALTS (only one account per player.)

RULE#3<< Must have 3 pictures>

RULE #4 YOU MUST state what Inspired you. Otherwise inspiration points are worthless

<Things you can use to DRAW / SCULPT / CREATE with

{{ pencil, color pencil, ink pens, markers , paint, chalk, oil pastels, clay, paper, food, wood , metal, ect..

<Judging>

{{ Judging will be done by 4 people . Judging will be scored like so below

Creativity 1-5

Uniqueness 1-5

inspiration 1-5

talent 1-5

Comfirmity 1-5

for an over all score of 100. Each judge can give 25 points max. 4 Judges. 4x25=100

REWARDS

Rewards will be given based on your score.

( 100 - 67 gets a WP)

(66 and below we ask that you please try again . Sorry :(

Forum rep can help out as well

This will be a permanent quest. I thank every body that trys and please if your score didn't meet the requirements don't let it discourage you to try again

Edited by blackrider