Short Break

No, I am not leaving, don't panic.

I need to take a short break from interpersonal interactions in MD. I feel that all the stress and tension from IRL issues are seeping into my interactions with people in MD (not in a positive way) and I thus feel the need to "minimise the damage". (TL;DR, I am on vacation, but it is far more draining and exhausting and frustrating than having exams...)

I will be easily reachable by forum PMs, and if not, there are people in MD who have my IRL contact details, so whatever happens, if I am needed, you can reach me. 

I will most likely still log in, but only to check in-game PMs, mood panel, to grant Nightmode access, etc (or to resolve issues for which I am required to be logged in). 

Please note, I will happily continue all the work I am currently doing (Nightmode, Legacy Project, etc), just in a OOC medium (such as forums). 

Please message me if I owe you anything, or if we have issues to resolve for which you require me to be in-game.

Cheers, and see you all soon.

P.S. I am also shortly leaving to Lisbon, and I will probably not be able to play MD from there anyway. I will hopefully feel well enough and return fully to MD after coming back from Portugal (after 15th of July).

• 2 weeks later...