Loreoot Guards

Wideberth

Hello,

found a problem with Loreoot Guards, but at MP3 this problem didn't occur, only at MP4.

After moving to MP4 I follwoed teh Berzerkers' Puzzle again, got the Nightshade and water, killed Willow's Guards, used the pipe and was able to attack the Loreoot agurds as expected, which I did several times.

However, as of Friday the 24th of July the Guards became "unreal", as thouhg I hadn't yet used the pipe in Willow's. Went back to Willow's but the pipe says "You have already used this item", yet still unable to attack the Loreoot Guards.

Now I find that 9 times out of 10 they are inacccessible, as described above, yet about once in ten, when I click them, I can attack them, but next time I click them they are unreal again.

Tried to upload a screen shot but I don't have permission

Thanks

Wideberth

• Root Admin

It was initially with either, now seems to be only the one on the right to which this happens

Its most likely that you actually were just clicking the right hand one and it not working. Kill the left before the right :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...