Little Projects

Chewett

• Root Admin

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
Its what I got from the link.

Would fixing tokens be a little project or a big one?

Fixing tokens is very very vague :) I cant say one way or another.

Forum PM is indeed private, more of a reminder for me.

Lactating Grasans -> http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/15961-lactating-grasan/

Im not so convinced.

Add the ability to detotemize creatures.

Thats a massive project and I dont have the information and full plans for that yet.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/16071-possible-token-bug/page-2#entry166494

For some of the token stuff. I will be happy to work with myth to help any token situations that are needed. we also noticed that the dark sky token does not give the right amount of attack and defence. [darksky] Dark Sky
If owner has darkness principle it increases both attack and defence by the value of this principle, otherwise it increases attack double the value of the principle but lowers defence by same ammount.

I have max principles and it gives max 1300 attack and def at 0 slider. my darkness and light principle are both 4000 so it should be 4000 attack and def.

Applying MRF's Creature Tokens at 100%
MaGoHi (836908)'s creature tokens [darksky]
[darksky] MaGoHi (836908) gets 1300 attack and defence due to Darkness Principle

edited post test

Edited by MRWander

• Root Admin

Please can people not use this topic to report bugs and instead just like to the respective bug thread please :)

Otherwise I can't ask how the bug works and such

Thanks for doing good linking F

This token problem is not a small project and will be one of the big projects relating to combat. Asthir can to make a topic where the first post links to all combat bug threads please and get it pinned in the bug forum Edited by Chewett

Could it be possible / doable to add the ability to directly input the % of influence you want to use in combat, in addition to the slider bar? In other words, could we edit the number directly as well, rather than just by using the slider? (hope I'm explaining this correctly and clearly and that I'm making sense).

Could it be possible / doable to add the ability to directly input the % of influence you want to use in combat, in addition to the slider bar? In other words, could we edit the number directly as well, rather than just by using the slider? (hope I'm explaining this correctly and clearly and that I'm making sense).

I would rather like that erolin device right under slider is actually working and that heal button at end of fight works too.

Edited by Ary Endleg

• Root Admin

Please make a new thread if its an idea, such as this, which may raise further questions or where I may want to reason with you.

I would rather like that erolin device right under slider is actually working and that heal button at end of fight works too.

Similarly to above, bug report please :)