Regeneration affecting vit regain at the end of battles

Chewett

Those tokens work only inside the fight as much as I'm aware of because they got changed a way back. It won't overflow the vitality. But it would make such creature require 50 regen stat to get fully regened instead of 100.

Actually you're a bit wrong. There is a token which adds ve permanently to a crit. So for example I have a max tree with 13k ve instead of 5k.

Actually you're a bit wrong. There is a token which adds ve permanently to a crit. So for example I have a max tree with 13k ve instead of 5k.

That's what I remember as well :p

Thing is, I can't remember if those cases reach that point through in combat healing, slider VE or end of combat regeneration.

Then one of those type of tokens was overlooked when they were being changed.

If creat has 13k max ve due to tokens, 100 regen stat will make it regen 13k at end of fight.

and this looks perfectly ok (to me ofc) because token says that is a permanent effect. So to my understanding it's like the base crit ve was perma modified to the new value.

and this looks perfectly ok (to me ofc) because token says that is a permanent effect. So to my understanding it's like the base crit ve was perma modified to the new value.

Which doesn't really happen, considering the fact that if that creature doesn't regenerate and you have to manually heal it, the maximum value displayed is still the original value - unless I'm thinking about a different token. (edit: looks like both tokens affecting max VE work this way) Never mind, it happens just as it's described :p

Edited by Myth

Which doesn't really happen, considering the fact that if that creature doesn't regenerate and you have to manually heal it, the maximum value displayed is still the original value - unless I'm thinking about a different token.

All tokens that permanently alter the base ve ( as described by dst ) regen will fully regenerate them and i never have to manually heal it.

Maybe we are refering to diferent things?

They fully regenerate because you have enough regen stat, but that's not the case for players with lower stats. :p

In any case, I just re-read the token description, and the effect is only active during the fight, so what I said above no longer applies, since I was talking about the creature page which doesn't belong to the fight.

Someone remind me how it works?

Regeneration at 100 on a creature means it's fully healed after a battle?

You have the following available for all the stats (or you should):

Regeneration is comming from the following :

- from tokens

- from player's stats

- from creature's stats

There is no VE used from player, there should not be any VE bonus (after battle ) from tokens.

For a creature to regenerate to 100% it will have to have 100 Regeneration.

How does a creature gets 100 regeneration ?

Well ... it can get through those listed above (I hope I haven't missed any).

But there is just one trick : players regeneration is based on the influence used while starting the battle or defending in it. lets say 60%.

Well, after the the influence has been chosen, it counts the number of creatures and splits the remaining stats between them equally regardless of the bonuses between them.

So, considering that a basic/normal creature would have 0 Regeneration of it own, for it to have fully regenerated, while having a battle with 60% influence ... the player should have ....

1/(nb creatures in battle) * (influence / 100) * (Regeneration of player) >=100

1/6 * 60/100 * x = 100   ===> x = 1000  ===> the players should have at least 1000 regeneration for its creatures to regenerate in that battle.

-----------

Have fun.