MD SHop bug

dst

Hi,

In MD Shop, I activated the option "+5 friends" twice, in order to add more players in my friends list. :lol:

Unfortunatelly...nothing happened :) ... I can't add any more friends in the list.

(my list currently contains only 5 friends).

Can someone solve this bug? ...maybe Muratus del Mur (aka King Manu) or ugauga ?

I hate the idea of activating this option twice, without any results :'(

Thanks,

Venger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent a message regarding everyone who posted above this point. Your friends lists should be working again soon.

Additional people with this same problem should continue to post here, and your problem will be mailed off within a couple of days. (I normally check the forums every day, but there are random times when I'm gone for several at a time)

Thanks,

Ren

I'm trying to avoid sending single person lists. You're on there chewett. if no one else comes forward in a day or two, i'll go ahead and send ya. sorry for the delay

Same problem here. However, I've used my shop reset, and purchased the +5 twice more, bringing me up to 20, with my max still at 5. My memory is actually quiet bad...if you can't get the +5 after a reset then I haven't gotten it. But, I can no longer get more, so if i could have gotten them i have, because the option is no longer there. Thanks :D

chewett and Firbran, your problems have been reported. Again, anyone else with this problem, post here and I'll create a list to mail off when theres a couple of you/it has been a few days since you posted.

I just realized that I have this same problem too. I can't add more friends beyond 5, even though I've bought all of the extra feature available in the shop.

@Skyite: The friend list isn't always used for keeping friends. It is also used as a stalking list. ;)

alright, i'm sending out the letter now. Can you guys do me a favor? When did you originally purchase the lists? Cause the issue should have been resolved already.