MD SHop bug

dst

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent for the above people.

Manu says he has fixed this bug, so if anyone JUST bought the friends list and it didn't expand, please come forward soon.

• 1 month later...

Now, I'm not sure if I'm also having this bug, but I've purchased the Buddy List for 5, and then another one for additional 5, and I cannot see any changes in my interface. Where is this list activated, because I can't see it anywhere. Thank you,

Lady Isolda

manually refresh your tab or logout then login, click second icon in left menu, bellow chat you will see link named friends, so click it to see your friends list, to add a friend you need to find that player in online list or chat in any location, when you see him click his name, to the right of chat you will his infos as always and new thing will be link that adds that player to your buddy list, so click it to add him/her after that you can click on your friends list and he/she will appear in it

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='17357' date='Sep 26 2008, 05:33 PM']manually refresh your tab or logout then login, click second icon in left menu, bellow chat you will see link named friends, so click it to see your friends list, to add a friend you need to find that player in online list or chat in any location, when you see him click his name, to the right of chat you will his infos as always and new thing will be link that adds that player to your buddy list, so click it to add him/her after that you can click on your friends list and he/she will appear in it[/quote]

It seems to work now. I have even started adding friends. Thank you for your help.

Lady Isolda

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,
I also have the same problem. I recently baught the first 5, then the second five, and I can't add not even one friend. When I click add it just loads the player's icon again as if nothing was clicked..
Thanks in advance