Equipment page customization

Ungod

I don't know if there are plans regarding the equipment page, but it seems to me it is long since it has been a priority; I want to present an idea I had about making it unique to each player.

[spoiler]Currently, there are a number of items that serve as equipment and that give certain bonuses; those certainly make one want to explore more of the realm, get enough VP to buy the items etc. But once you've done that, it's the end of that feature and I believe it hasn't been worked on because items in MD are/were custom and role-oriented. So, expanding the equipment page the way it was designed originally would go against what has been going on until now, so I propose further customization. [/spoiler]

The idea is to make it possible for (rare) items that one possesses to be included into the equipment page and to be equip-able, also showing on the 'Oscar' doll. As a start, I was thinking about making it possible that (certain) rare items can be equipped in place of weapons. Here is an example of how it would look like:

ioROpZ2.jpg

xi3sHXK.jpg

It would serve no other purpose than an aesthetic one, so maybe that's too much effort for something that only looks cool :P