WTS Creatures/ & items

Blackshade Rider

Hello all 

It seems i need some coin so i can buy some items i need so here below is a list of creatures and items i am selling (please note i can refuse service to anyone. Also trades are accepted as a bid)

Creatures

RG Drach

ID#742553

Age......889

Stored heat ......965553

Tokens>>>>>> Anitfreeze , stardust, blooddrop 1, onyxfangs, purpurmoon, claw 2, Kellethafire, emeraldglare

Pimp

ID#837184

Age ... 206

Stored heat.....1193551

No tokens

Items for sale

Tokens

Vial of token essence ..osirisbelt

Vial of token essence...claw 1

Vial of token essence... claw2

Vial of token essence... purpurmoon

(The vial of tokens start at 6sc minimum , also note its is not a bundle they will be sold separately)

Personal items

Drop of blood  (may be mine or may be someone elses)

RP ITEMS

Dried thistle x2 

Gastropod shell 

Spell stones

Toad speak spell stone

Attacklock spell stone

1 heat stone

Bringfromlabyrnth spell stone

TeletoPC spell stone

Edited by blackrider

is there more then one spell stone?  if so 5sc for pc teleport stone

yes there are two left.  Attack lock and teletoPC stone. Also assira had already bid 6sc for the teletoPC stone and i did not accept it ( not to be rude :)  )

Nimrodel i accept your offer for 5g 1sc for the RG drach

Edited by blackrider

OK. 9 sc, that's almost all of my coins.

Though have no idea what can I do with it, overbidding Mur worth the price, lol. 

Tissy not to be rude but i will be accepting Mur's bid . My reasoning is because you are a younger player and that coin could be used on more useful items...example .... Creatures, spell stones, items to help benifit you as a player trying to advance. Tissy also know this { the personal item drop of blood has no current use other than rp purposes. } With that said i dont want you to waste your coin on something your not even sure of what it is . ill find you ingame and message you :)

Edited by blackrider

Tissy not to be rude but i will be accepting Mur's bid . My reasoning is because you are a younger player and that coin could be used on more useful items...example .... Creatures, spell stones, items to help benifit you as a player trying to advance. Tissy also know this { the personal item drop of blood has no current use other than rp purposes. } With that said i dont want you to waste your coin on something your not even sure of what it is . ill find you ingame and message you :)

Tissy is old. Very old. And IMO this is not good going.

• Root Admin

8 silver, my silver is super unneeded as im so old (completely opposite of tissy in your opinion) so surely you will be letting me buy it?

Tissy I will gift it to you when blackshade rider accepts my bid.