Heat Solidifier renting O.o

Blackshade Rider

Rule #5

DO NOT Load any items other than HEAT JAR'S and MEMORY STONES into the solidifier.

I have just been informed that  Solidifiers Can/or used to be able to load other items in it other than memory stones. This causes the solidifier to break and not work. I am not sure if that was ever fixed. Purposely trying to break the solidifier while renting it WILL result in automatically breaking all rule and will result in some form of punishment 

iirc one of the people who was in Fusioneers before me said that when we had two solidifiers someone tried using a heated solidifier as a heat source for a second solidifier and the first solidifer was destoyed. your solidifer should not break unless sy uses it as a heat source for the first one. kiley and change were around then one of them might know more about what exactly happened

regarding loading items other than memory stones to be turned into heat stones:
the way the solidifer works is it takes the second word of an item's name and then adds the prefix "heat" to it. "spicy pickle" would become "heat pickle", "angien creature totem" will become "heat creature", "test item" will become "heat item". any "heat *" that the solidifier produces will function exactly like a heat stone

edit:

This being said, it's still a very bad idea to put things into the solidifier that it wasn't meant to handle.

Edited by Rophs

iirc one of the people who was in Fusioneers before me said that when we had two solidifiers someone tried using a heated solidifier as a heat source for a second solidifier and the first solidifer was destoyed. your solidifer should not break unless sy uses it as a heat source for the first one. kiley and change were around then one of them might know more about what exactly happened
This being said, it's still a very bad idea to put things into the solidifier that it wasn't meant to handle.

That would be Gort. You are correct.
I used the ID of a solidifier instead of a Heat Stone, to power another solidifier. Poof, the first solidifier used to "charge" the other, was gone. :) Thus, please ensure all IDs used to power this item.

Reference: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/16022-heat-solidifier-all-item-ids-fusionable/?hl=solidifier Edited by Maebius

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Grido locked this topic