New Adventure Log Chapter

Eara Meraia

In light of last events, and a topic "Fate of Necrovion", it seems that historical events entered MD again. Events outcome of which is still very unclear, but which can change face of MD forever. I was wondering if you also think that the new AL chapter should start now and if somebody would be ready to work on it.

PS> This is only an idea that occured to my mind. I have no agreements with anyone about it.

• Root Admin

In light of last events, and a topic "Fate of Necrovion", it seems that historical events entered MD again. Events outcome of which is still very unclear, but which can change face of MD forever. I was wondering if you also think that the new AL chapter should start now and if somebody would be ready to work on it.

PS> This is only an idea that occured to my mind. I have no agreements with anyone about it.

AL generally has the issue of people not wanting to take an active role in things, generally you need to push along rather than having an AL documenting what is happening, say looking at the loss of the alliance, since then little has happened.

The start of an AL was planned to be using some A25 things (since its not scripted, merely a start is generally) but I have been so busy with christmas and now birthday its definately not ready.

I don't have full details about what/how/etc, so use the following as a template for story-time, with probably wrong-details...or ignore it as you see fit. This is how I could see the Alliance disbanding being incorporated into the AL. Don't take what I wrote as a factual account)

[spoiler]
A land in shadow [ episode 1]
While the shades carried on with their secret businesss and the peoples of Necrovion walked among them, an outsider arrived, crossing the gates with a single intent. To see if it could be done. dst moved to action, calling upon her allies to strike. The underground, meets the sage's desert, and the land itself roils for a moment as the people's link to it is severed. A ripple, stronger than usual, chimes silently out from the fiery Stone, and is heard across the entire realm, for those who listen. What fate will befall Necrovion now? Time will tell, and there is plenty of that to use...
[/spoiler]

or something.

• Root Admin

This Necrovion event would have been the PERFECT subject for an AL story...but ..who...and..how to avoid past problems?

Maybe someone, preferably a group -->hint<-- will actually write it, with details from the past of what happend, and what will happen, and will get releasted slowly and not in real time as it once was. I believe even like this it has the potential to be great.

Actually if i think better of this, releasing event stories some time after everything finished to happen, might give us the chance to prepare the entire story well. It involves the majority not knowing what happen but seeing only the final result. I don't know what to do or if all this is possible, just a thought.