Creating creatures from items

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

These are personal notes you can comment to, It is how i plan to create crits out of items:

Creature Fenth Encapsulator is the main rare ingredient to store a crit as a blueprint/capsule

suggestion forked combiner mix for CFE: Memory stone, Timeless dust, Crystal, Ashes

1) create a Creature Fenths Encapsulator  (sample id 120417) tag: tool

creaturecapsule#RequiredHeat=20000;Resource=Fenths;ResourceQty=8;CapsuleName=Fenths

- needs maybe a better name
- how it works: heat to start working, then a creature ID and 10 Fenth
-  creates Joker Fenths if using a joker

------------------------------------

Creature-name Fenth should be obtained individually from other combiner mixes so you can create that creature

suggested forked combiner mix for CrF: depending on the outcome crit,

Joker: Colored Paper, Bones, Flowers, Vial of Blood,  Syntropic Dust , (an ingredient to animate?)

Joker Creature Totem (optional?)

other: Paper, Golemus dust, Lonsdaleite Shards, Glue, Fat

2) Use or obtain Joker Fenths (sample id: 120460) tag: creature

capsulereviver#Resource=Wiiya;ResourceQty=4;   or Syntropic Dust for creation power?

Getting a CFE is optional, it is used just to create new blueprints out of existing crits
Getting a Creature Fenths should be the main way to obtain manufactured crits, not blueprints cfe

Fenth are matter stripped by everything else, Heat is energy, power stripped by any identity (pure), Wiiya is identity stripped of matter and energy

Edited by Muratus del Mur

10 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

1) create a Creature Fenths Encapsulator  (sample id 120417) tag: tool

If it's a tool, does this mean that it's reusable / permanent? Or will it have a limited number of uses like wiiya bubbles and pickaxes? 

You also mention needing an ingredient to "animate" creature fenths into creatures... Syntropic dust? Since you would have to move from a state of high entropy (random bunch of items) to a lower state (an actual creature).

Would it be possible to create 'tainted' creatures, or other such mutations? Or will this just create pre-existing creatures (so no tainted aramors or other crazy stuff)?

• Root Admin

i an't say yes or no to any of these, its yes to all but not sure if this is the way they will be used.

I used wiiya for reanimation, its about identity, however syntropic dust as you can see in my notes (this post is just about personal notes i made public), syntropic dust was supposed to be used somehow for same reason you mentioned.

but i can't decide yet the exact way the item will be used, i tend to believe it will be used as a consumable tool....anyway it could be used in any way, for example the one i have now to create grasans is used as a permanent tool (for testing).

One thing i must be careful of, is creature spawning...it might affect rarity and value. But i intend to use such things for NEW crits, or at least remove recruiting places for some of the existing. Aramors are on top of the list i think....they should be create-able crits, not recruitable

its a long talk, i will see what happens next as i work on stuff, i am not good with plnannign ahead, ruins my enthusiasm

>>Aramors are on top of the list i think....they should be create-able crits, not recruitable

what about new starting accounts? if you make these non recruitable and dont replace them, they cant beat the tutorial because they cant recruit anything other than barren souls

2 minutes ago, Syrian said:

>>Aramors are on top of the list i think....they should be create-able crits, not recruitable

what about new starting accounts? if you make these non recruitable and dont replace them, they cant beat the tutorial because they cant recruit anything other than barren souls

@Muratus del Mur
Idea! Make new players craft their first aramor(s) in the tutorial, if aramors end up being craftable only! :D IDK how much this would F(ork!) up the tutorial, but it sounds neat! And introduces new players to the concept fairly early on.

14 hours ago, Muratus del Mur said:

What...tutorial . 

The one new accounts have to go through? When you start in the paper cabin, pick up the scroll, walk around and eventually you reach the aramory and recruit aramors to be able to beat the shades you have to fight on your way back. If aramors become unrecruitable, I don't think new accounts will be able to recruit anything to beat the shades with.