About The Latest Announcement

• Root Admin

To answer some of the other questions, it is important to note what Mur said:

> In case i am no longer here, for whatever reason that might be (maybe i decide to go plant coconuts on some deserted island, 

>Don't panic, i am fully functional, but..just in case. I picked the one person that has both my trust and the capability to do this difficult task...trust me it IS more difficult than it looks like.

The reasoning to announce it, is so that you guys know, Mur has handed over the spare key as it were. He is still around, but in the hopefully unlikely event he disappears from the internet, MD isnt going to disappear into an unpayed server farm.

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Blackshade Rider said:

Just a question........ Will you also be taking over the chained quests he was planning? 

I replied to you all via email...

Let me copy the email:

I dont see there is any reason to, If you read the announcement:

> In case i am no longer here, for whatever reason that might be (maybe i decide to go plant coconuts on some deserted island, 

>Don't panic, i am fully functional, but..just in case. I picked the one person that has both my trust and the capability to do this difficult task...trust me it IS more difficult than it looks like. 

As you can see, Mur isnt leaving, he hasnt gone, its merely naming me as the offical owner if Mur is go to AWOL.

If that happens, we can deal with what we need to, and hopefully that never happens.