I Aim to become the GG king

Fang Archbane

I aim to become Golemus Golemicarums Future King. In fact, i already am in my heart.
The only approval and blessing i seek, is that of my current King Grido. But i digress.

In the very near future, my Children will be allowed onto the Mainland. At this time, they will pick Homes.
I would kindly suggest you all spiffy your favorite scenes, and clean those shiny titles you hold, for appearance will be key.
I will not, ask them to join my land of Golemus. I believe every single one of my Children should pick their own Home.
So this means every land has a fair shot, and every land should do its best to make a good impression on the future Young Blood of our World.

I dont seek acceptance from anyone but my King, and my People of Golemus Golemicarum. In my heart, i have been a Golemian and known this for a long time.
All that has changed, is that im now willing to openly admit this to the public eye. Dont take words for what im about to say, realize i speak with no emotion, only to clarify.
I seek not one Outsiders acceptance. I need not one outsiders approval.
Out of sheer respect to Grido for our past, present, and future, i will do all i can to fully earn his Blessing in this endeavor. And i will not move forward with this till i do.

Out of sheer respect to my People, i will also do all i can to earn their approval, and protect them as i would if i were already their King. For as stated above, i am in my Heart.

I say this publicly now to let you all know what is to come. I say this now so you are not caught off guard, or have reason to complain when you are.
Even if i never get accepted formally as Golemus' King, i will always continue to act like it, do what one would do, and keep my land protected, as well as flourishing.
Treat me with respect if you want the same in return. Treat me with kindness, and i will return it tenfold. But be wary, i am not the Loving Idiot Dog i used to be in my youth.
I have returned a full blown WereWolf, and with a new Mentality. I will greet all newcomers with a clean slate. I will love you, until you betray me. Everybody Gets One.
If you have wronged me in the past, i will not completely mistrust you from this day forth. But i will not trust you either, until you prove to me that you are Worthy.
If you dont seek my approval, that is fine. Never forget i also do not seek yours if you are not of Golemus.
So clean your best shoes, put on your best tuxedos. My children will be greeting you in person soon.
And be wary of whom you treat how, and why. Because you never know when one of those you tread on for so long, will become a King in his Heart.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:23 AM, DARK DEMON said:

I don't even know what to say after this post and your other recent posts. You've been talking crazy lol.

You're a nice guy Fang but tone those ambitions down a bit. I'd almost consider these posts troll-y at this point.

If crazy is what it seems from your perspective, i accept that is what you believe.

I mean no disrespect with what im about to say, so please dont take it personally.

I dont need your acceptance of me, or anyone else outside of GG.

The day you join my lands you can say these words, and ill consider them heavily.

Always then i stand by what ive said, i didnt say anything carelessly.

And i repeat that if any stand to impede, they shall fall quite swiftly.

Ave,

Nice too see that you think of the new players as your property (my children). As to the King of Golemus thing, then well no. But you do have a point of Grido being lost way too long. If you check the forums then you can see that i called for regular vote long time ago.

Miq

On 12/13/2017 at 11:19 PM, Miq said:

Ave,

Nice too see that you think of the new players as your property (my children). As to the King of Golemus thing, then well no. But you do have a point of Grido being lost way too long. If you check the forums then you can see that i called for regular vote long time ago.

Miq

You assume too much my dear Miq, so allow me to clear the unclear.

I call them my children because i have set up a system, with my own Shadow Guardians.

Its me, and 3 trusted people that i would bet my very life and soul on.

I brought them here from elsewhere, thus i feel responsible for their safety and well being.

I call them my Children because they are so, my People, my Family, my precious Future.

That does not in any way mean i own them. In fact, i specifically stated they are free to join any land.

I want them to choose one that fits them the most, for who they are, and who they want to be.

We have been strengthening the bonds between Students and Teachers, every day since they arrived.

So please, do not assume when it comes to me Miq, youll find my Truth rarely matches my Apparent.

Everyone is entitled to their secrets and i am no different. I do not misguide but i also do not speak blindly.

I will treat you with respect and try to earn yours in time, for you were once of Golemus and i dont forget.

Just realize that while i do not lie, i do not tell the whole truth, for there is no reason to give that much away.

I also did not say Grido was gone for too long, please do not put words in my mouth.

I simply believe that if i can earn his blessing, i should systematically run for King of GG.

If he does not give me his blessing i will continue to act as King, for that is what i am.

Whether this world can admit it or accept it, that is not my worry if they are not of GG.

• Root Admin

>In the very near future, my Children will be allowed onto the Mainland. At this time, they will pick Homes.

How are they? Maybe we could organise some kind of fayre to "show off" the lands. Would you be interested in that Fang?

>Even if i never get accepted formally as Golemus' King, i will always continue to act like it, do what one would do, and keep my land protected, as well as flourishing.

I like this. Im assuming Miq and MRAlyon support your kingship application?