How to get involved with MD Development

• Root Admin

We will use this forum from time to time to post jobs that we need completing so that we can distribute some of the non-coding tasks.

If you want to take a specific task please post saying that you will take the task. If someone has taken the task but you want to work on it or help please contact them or use the forum to ask if they need help.

Rewards will be given for completing work we need.

You are free to work on any tasks you please however only take one task at a time so we can aim to get tasks finished promptly.

If there are any questions about a task or about this forum please ask away!

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

> but as a heads up Chewy ill try to take more than one task

The reason we only want one person to take a task at a time as it means lots more people can help out. If you want to do multiple tasks, ask for one, do one, then say you are working on the second, third, etc. If no one else wants to do them they will still be open when you have finished the first so this is actively detrimental.

Im not making random decisions trying to stop people doing things, there are specific reasons why I said that Fang and I would ask you respect that.

For the tasks you have claimed all at once I will ask if anyone else wants to do them.