I am Hungry

I, MAG THE (self proclaimed) KNIGHT OF BACON, AM HUNGRY.

I NEED YOU TO COOK THE MOST DELICIOUS, FLAVOURFUL AND LUXURIOUS DISH MAGICDUEL HAS TO OFFER.

YOU WILL HAVE TO DESCRIBE YOUR DISH AND PROVIDE ME WITH AN IMAGE, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM SERVED AFTER ALL

I AM HUNGRY BUT I KNOW THAT PERFECTION NEEDS TIME SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL END OF DECEMBER.

tldr:

• cook a dish and make it MD themed
  • describe what you made
  • provide a picture (with name and date please)
  • deadline end of december
  • looking for judges and sponsors
  • rewards to be announced

On 12/12/2018 at 6:45 PM, Rophs said:

Are we limited to only a dish? I was planning on making an entire plate of food, maybe even a multiple course meal.

I am not sure yet, i would like to ask the Judges on this matter.

Edit: Still looking for Judges

Edited by MaGoHi

I sponsor this with 1 gold coin, 1 bottle of wine (60 uses) and a piece of anniversary cake from last year (MD kake really stands the trial of time), for Mago to distribute as he sees fit.

Also, normally, sponsors cannot judge, but if you are fine with an illiterate in cooking like me, I can be that judge.

(I will fully disclose the way I awarded points to anyone who asks, for complete transparency).

I also believe the winner should be knighted as Knight of the Bacon Table.

Let me introduce you the new dish from Sushi Bar & Gallery, a special and experimental dish for MaGoHi~~ BACON x SUSHI! The concept is pretty simple but fun to try, a mix of our favorite foods in bite-size, a delicate balance between crispy and chewy with the smoky, salty, fatty and slightly sweet/spicy flavor! um~ there is no way the knight of bacon can resist a temptation like this!! ????????

Spoiler

bacon_sushi_p1r_500.jpg
Ingredients:
Bacon, Nori (seaweed), Cucumbers, Carrot Kimchi, Eggs, White Rice, Vinegar, Wasabi and Teriyaki/BBQ Sauce etc.
bacon_sushi_p2r_500.gif
Use the bamboo rolling mat to make a inside out sushi roll, add nori, cucumber strips and some spicy shredded carrots on top of the vinegared rice, also u can add cheese, onion or avocado too if u like. (a piece of plastic wrap to keep the mat clean..)

Wrap bacon slice around the sushi roll, put a bit of wasabi on the plate, if desired, drizzled with the Teriyaki/BBQ sauce.
bacon_sushi_p3r_500.gif
After that I decided to make a Tamago(Tamagoyaki) sushi, it is thin layers of eggs cooked and rolled into a log using a pan. ????

Cut nori into strips and wrap around the sliced egg, shredded cucumbers and crispy bacon with sauce, the light and fluffy tamago will give you a unique texture & experience~
bacon_sushi_p4r_500.jpg
Ta-dah!
Bacon Sushi & Bacon Tamago ????

Enjoy!

1. Nimrodel: 2 GC, tormented soul, bottle bushie wine

2. Sushi: 1 GC, tormented soul, bottle bushie wine

3. Rophs: 10 SC, Glass soup bowl (might need it for future soups) , mirror rit stone

notes:

- while Nimrodel forgot to add meat to her dish i'd still eat it :)

- really liked the presentation on sushi, you did really good work

- rophs soup made me hungry

thank you for doing the quest, i hope you like your rewards, they might increase once i hear back from TC

• 2 months later...