Delayed response of interface - Un-playable

dst

Update: I spent today a bit of time in MD and I am sorry to say that it is unplayable for me.

It seems there is a huge delay between the action and response in MD after the last update.

I tested it from 2 different laptops and 2 different networks and the result is the same: I click for example the inventory wait for more than 30 seconds, click again on one of the categories of the tools, wait more than 30 s, click the tool I want to use (I've tried with the Bones gatherer and Toy Box) and again wait a lot until the action is ack.

The response used to be almost instant but now it's extremely slow.

Edited by dst

I can confirm this. It's been doing the same for me. 

I feel it started doing it when mur did the snow thing, but it got worse with the recent update. Also likes to freeze on me sometimes. No other sites I use does this. Only MD. 

Edited by Blackshade Rider
Spelling

• Root Admin

Right, Found the issue. I was logging to a file every time a warning/notice appeared so I could fix them. Turns out page loading time quadrupled due to this... Lots of Mur errors!

Iv disabled this for now also performed another performance pass. It should be much faster than before (back to standard MD speed).

• 1 year later...