Blessings

I will post this half-finished project because I cannot get the results I want, the way I want them. My goal was to discuss the subject with all who are awake and willing, but while doing that, I realized I cannot reach my goal this way. I have heard different opinions from everyone, there were no two alike, and while I enjoyed it, it's making things soo difficult. What follows are my own thoughts, although some were created only by talking to others.

'To bless'' or ''to curse'' are terms associated with religion, magic rituals and other esoteric. Yet to bless is nothing more than wishing someone well and to curse is nothing but wishing someone ill. Words are not even needed; it is intention that puts things in motion.
What we do, what life does in general, needs no explanations, no definitions, no descriptions. Yet we come up with categories, definitions, rules, because that is a path we create in the sea of chaos. So I try to describe this concept of wishing someone well, although it needs no descriptions.

A blessing is the act of wishing someone well. A blessing can be silent; words only augment the reality of a blessing. A silent blessing is an intention that came into existence - this is not something passive. A blessing is usually born in extraordinary circumstances. It can accompany great deeds or it can be humble, but it always carries comfort.

Another way to augment the reality of a blessing is by an additional act - the gifting of a helpful item. Intention puts things in motion and is carried by material means, and the lack of a tangible aid either means the lack of such means or a deceiving act.

A blessing reveals the bond between two beings. Because of this, blessing were and are employed in many 'businesses'. Living, you create and undo bonds, but the desire for bonding and the fear of severing makes blessings profitable, when they can be faked.

A blessing can be seen as a symbol - a symbol of a union between two selves into an imperfect/unstable ''greater self''. This greater self can expand to family, tribe, nation, although with every level of expansion the blessing is losing reality.

Since I like playing in Photoshop, those of you who wish to, can message me and I will add their blessing to the album I will be creating in a minute (that was another failed idea). As for discussing the ''paper'' I made, I'm available, but not in this thread.