Of mockups for alterations in the interface

Aia del Mana

I feel that the portal as it doth exist for most doth contain of much horizontal space, but find it rather odd that despite this, one needst scroll to access of chat-features. Furthermore, it seems that the scene artwork could be enlarged to take advantage of this for greater immersion within the scene, and also to allow for smaller, and therefore a greater number, of clickies within each scene.

Attached were a mock-up of how I believe this may be improved; note that the scene artwork is scaled to 150% of its initial value, and the resolution were 1920x1080.

773059837_mockupinterface.thumb.png.cc565d81c2475f64c4acd68ac8bed440.png

A further mockup, with some further elements moved. Note that the erolins would be larger, static and easier to activate; to store them, one would merely click on an empty slot. The space on the left were for the presence of the icons representing of the menu items (although I should certainly like for there to be many more quests in the realm!)

1926039217_mockupinterface.thumb.png.071c024efb2c03c8cfa52b90d7b33fd3.png

• Root Admin

this is it for now:

the menu thing ges too complicated, and the heat orbs i dont want to, maybe later if i find something better but for now no.

The layout is available under the second layout option, i will teak it some more probably

Screenshot1366-2.png

9 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

I feel that the portal as it doth exist for most doth contain of much horizontal space, but find it rather odd that despite this, one needst scroll to access of chat-features. Furthermore, it seems that the scene artwork could be enlarged to take advantage of this for greater immersion within the scene, and also to allow for smaller, and therefore a greater number, of clickies within each scene.

Attached were a mock-up of how I believe this may be improved; note that the scene artwork is scaled to 150% of its initial value, and the resolution were 1920x1080.

773059837_mockupinterface.thumb.png.cc565d81c2475f64c4acd68ac8bed440.png

Much better... ????