WTB Magic

Zetsuei

So it appears that making creatures into totems is a thing now. I personally am confused in such a use other than to make space for more critters other than sacrificing, but I'm not that brilliant. So I apparently require timeless dust for the process which comes(sometimes) from using spells. Im not sure if its from temporary or permanent spells so its guess work. Either way I be willing to pay for the spells. I'd be happy if I got permanents but I can't push my luck for such things. I also realise I could JUST buy timeless dust....but I wanna do magic *shrug*

Anyways name the spells you be selling, what they do and make an offer.

If you can manage to provide me memory stones I will give you my locate spell imprinted upon them free of charge, that applies to you and everyone else.

This spell has been sitting pretty since my days as a treasure keeper, I used it to help me find the people I needed to reward, but after the addition of the online list and map dot locations it has slowly grown to be more or less useless. That's not to say I don't want the spell anymore but if it was to be removed I'd happily allocate that wish elsewhere.

Also of note, my dear new and upcoming magic user, is that Stone Tablets can Store any level of any spell with 1 or more charges left.

I won't ruin all the fun for you but I will say this. Stone Tablets can be made once Illusions are Lifted and you're welcome among the Leaves @Zetsuei

(I'd help more myself, but only Miq and a few select others can reach the GG Lab that has the tools you'd need to further this goal, best of luck :3)