Couple Bugs

Ledah

All whilst on the new interface and using Firefox 74.0

Being on any of the compass Items, like Shop, Quests or Alliance then moving to one like Fights, Map or Inbox that bring up a popup kicks you back to the main 'Navigate' screen. Not massive, just a smidge annoying as I don't remember it doing that previously.

Submitting new research doesn't work, just throws gobbledygook as below.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Unknown database object given' in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/func.database.php:20 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_submit.php(8): db_escape_string(NULL, 'I AM BROKEN') #1 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_submit.php(71): clean('I AM BROKEN') #2 /home/magicdue/public_html/ui/research/load_main.php(17): require_once('/home/magicdue/...') #3 /home/magicdue/public_html/ifrm/ifrm.research.php(12): require('/home/magicdue/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/core/func.database.php on line 20

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, Ledah said:

Being on any of the compass Items, like Shop, Quests or Alliance then moving to one like Fights, Map or Inbox that bring up a popup kicks you back to the main 'Navigate' screen. Not massive, just a smidge annoying as I don't remember it doing that previously.

Can you make a new thread in the interface forum and @ mur please.

• 2 months later...

Items\ResourceItems::calculateHowManyResourcesWillBeTaken(Object(mysqldb), 250021, NULL, 0) #1 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/src/Items/ResourceItems.php on line 9

on the diamond cutting clickable, when trying to check remaining time

• Root Admin
On 6/15/2020 at 3:15 PM, Ungod said:

Items\ResourceItems::calculateHowManyResourcesWillBeTaken(Object(mysqldb), 250021, NULL, 0) #1 {main} thrown in /home/magicdue/public_html/src/Items/ResourceItems.php on line 9

on the diamond cutting clickable, when trying to check remaining time

This should be fixed, can you check please?