Heat requirement of shop items

Tissy

Yes I complain it because it's a barrier to me. 

But from what I understand, the heat requirement is only the problem for MP3 players. 

It's a threshold but not a cost. Once MP3 players hit the cap the only way is spending a WP to lower the heat to 0 and plot a huge fight.

The active days, honor, loyalty are already served for the similar barrier for new players. why set the heat requirement to make it exclusively impossible for MP3 players?

image.thumb.png.c911a4e60e6f5fe9cb46dbb23e463b00.png

You aren't meant to be able to do everything at MP3, like how certain creatures now need a certain Mindpower to advance. Don't see a problem with it being harder (not impossible) to use the shop either.

I'm interested in how MP3 get loyalty, is it just the +1 per login?

25 minutes ago, Ledah said:

You aren't meant to be able to do everything at MP3, like how certain creatures now need a certain Mindpower to advance. Don't see a problem with it being harder (not impossible) to use the shop either.

I'm interested in how MP3 get loyalty, is it just the +1 per login?

Yep. +1 for daily login. 

I agree that MP3s are not supposed to do everything. 
The limitation on creatures for example, is not a problem as all MP3 are treated the same and the fights happen only among the same mind power. 
but these game features, to my understanding, are supposed to open to players with their further exploration and dedication to the game. Perhaps some items have some purpose restricted to higher mind power. But at least I don’t see why the items such as message labeling and searching set the barrier to MP3s. 

Oh yea, I remember thinking along the same lines...''I have access to them after some days of playing, why is it impossible to get them? At least don't let me see 'em!''  I've been mulling at mp3 for over half a year, and some things made no sense at all, and so many such complaints crossed my mind. But the reality is those items are not at all essential, and the erolins are not visible at mp3 anyway, only that this reality becomes obvious as time passes or when you advance.

3 minutes ago, Ungod said:

erolins are not visible at mp3 anyway,

erolins are visible at MP3 ;)

yea I think it will pass when I move to mp4. It's a complaint at my current stage, especially when I've been at mp3 for about 8 years and plan to stay at MP3 still for quite a long time. 

I want to know the theory, the mechanics, the reason for this design. 

42 minutes ago, Ungod said:

are they? but not usable, for sure?

I’m not sure if I misunderstood. I already bought 6 erolin devices and they became my heat slots. So I thought they are the same thing. 

57E47CA7-E27A-40CE-8A23-0F223C57F9AC.jpeg