Chewett's Proclamation

Steno

Hello everyone!

This quest is about a proclamation the King and Grand Duke, Chewett made. To start the quest, you must go to Marind's Roundabout and "listen" to what Chewett is saying. (If you follow the mdscript prompts and it doesn't give you more content, back out and try again, it sometimes does that)

Once you have read the introduction section of the quest (there's 5 parts), then it will tell you to come back here. Then post here which route you choose.

This quest has 3 different pathways: 

A) Artistic: where you create your own ritual of transforming the creature-must start quest to get guidelines 

B) Basic clickie: Where you follow in darkraptor's footsteps using his journal to make the transformation occur (has basic riddles to make you find next location---some clickies were created for this quest, so you'll have to examine scenes with care as new clickies may be there-or defunct clickies turned to mdscript) and

C) Cipher: Where you take the final page of darkraptor's journal and decrypt what it says and follow its instructions

Once you choose a specific route, you will need to declare it here. Once you declare, the path that you chose must be the path that you finish with. For obvious reasons, I will be looking at timestamps, if you complete the survey within 20 minutes of posting here, then I know that you posted after you'd already started. (I timed it myself several times). Your time will automatically be changed to 30 minutes from posting (so yeah, don't test me :P)

The first person to complete will receive an elu &2GC, 2nd & 3rd will receive 1 old, old crit from me, and 4th&5th will receive 2 random spellstones and 2SC each.

For each route, to get further guidance on how to proceed, you must go to the location of the hint [Elu3] and try to "discover" what to do next.

Remember, to get Quest Points for further rewards, you must complete the survey after you finish. The link can be found when you find the clickie mentioned above. Time stamps will be examined for survey and answer submissions. Posting your solutions or your answers here will not only not count, but disqualify you. 

Alts are allowed, provided they complete a different route from your main character.