MP Advance Issues

Fyrd Argentus

DEFINITE IMPORTANT BUG FOR AT LEAST 2 PLAYERS (see below)

1) I've talked with two MP4's who say they did not get a button to advance to MP5 when they thought they were eligible.  It may be missing.

2) That may or may not be happening with Fyrd going to MP6, but I CAN'T TELL.  I have at least 40 adepts but most are inactive.  The window that shows adepts seems to be full at a fixed 40 and I can't see the youngest ones (which are most likely to be active).  I have no way to find out my active adept count.  It would be great if that window only showed active adepts (per whatever timeline is used for MP6 count) or expanded to show all adepts, not just the oldest 40.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus
More info below.

One of said MP4's reporting in.

The progress page doesn't show a button to go to MP5, despite being capped:

afbeelding.thumb.png.2fcf5e8ef5540b3c309c4e89cbdb6b71.png

On a possibly related note, going to the Qdoc page in the left menu shows a bugged page of the old story. The time until next choice never actually loads or gives new options.

afbeelding.thumb.png.a7772d3fe14ee0cb2bf565f6ecbabdb8.png

1 minute ago, Kaya said:

One of said MP4's reporting in.

The progress page doesn't show a button to go to MP5, despite being capped:

afbeelding.thumb.png.2fcf5e8ef5540b3c309c4e89cbdb6b71.png

On a possibly related note, going to the Qdoc page in the left menu shows a bugged page of the old story. The time until next choice never actually loads or gives new options.

afbeelding.thumb.png.a7772d3fe14ee0cb2bf565f6ecbabdb8.png

Mine looks just like this one as well

NEW INFORMATION:

A player that sees the normal Q-Doc does see a button to advance from MP4 to MP5.

Two players that see "Prologue - The Paper Cabin" do not see the advance button when capped.

{Also, I see 41 adept names on the profile page now, so my personal worry is unfounded.}

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

BUG INFO - KEYS

I have a suspicion that these players have a key set wrong.  I have verified that Chriselnenepr has the same settings as I have for the following keys:

tutorial-papercabin-basket-scroll1
tutorial-papercabin-basket-scroll1-A

Can somebody dig up which key from the paper cabin tutorial days might be interfering with their MP advance? 
If you find it, I can set up a fix-it spot for any players that might turn up with this problem.

I remember when going up from MP3 to MP4 I got sent to the paper cabin, starting the PC start. After 1 or 2 steps in, however, the story got stuck. Thought I made a report at the time, but can't find it, so might have forgotten. Everything else seems to work fine.

Was thinking about creating an MP3 alt and leveling it up to MP4 to see if the Shane happens, but completely swamped with work at the moment, so haven't really got time :(

• Root Admin
On 12/5/2021 at 4:33 PM, Fyrd Argentus said:

BUG INFO - KEYS

I have a suspicion that these players have a key set wrong.  I have verified that Chriselnenepr has the same settings as I have for the following keys:

tutorial-papercabin-basket-scroll1
tutorial-papercabin-basket-scroll1-A

Can somebody dig up which key from the paper cabin tutorial days might be interfering with their MP advance? 
If you find it, I can set up a fix-it spot for any players that might turn up with this problem.

Please don't change players keys without checking with Mur or I, especially story mode keys.